quite / sad day 😊😟

You woke up and got ready.
( your outfit 💞)

You then went near jungkook and waked him up

Y/n : jungkookie want up
*whispered *

Jungkook: umm yeahh!

Suddenly you felt someone holded your arm and you turned around. Jungkook pushed you on the bed and hovered over you. Your heart started pounding rapidly.

Jungkook: what if shall we stay at home?

Y/n: n-nope today there a-are important l-lectures we can't miss it.

Jungkook : OK fine!

Jungkook standed and went took a bath and came outside only with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Y/n: j-jungkook wear something.

Jungkook: * smirked * are you shy?

Y/n : no I - I mean  yes. Go wear something.

Jungkook: OK! OK! calm!  Calm !

He got dressed up and you had your breakfast and left from there . You guys
reached. You both went inside your class and there where still 20 mins were there for the lecture to start.suddenly mingyu came and pulled you in excitement.

Mingyu :come with me

Y/n: where?

Mingyu : just come fast..

Y/n: I'll be right back jungkook.

You both left and jungkook followed you both. He took you to the garden of school.suddenly mingyu got on his knees with a ring💍 .

Mingyu : y/n I love you. I had a crush on you since first day I met you. Y/n I promise I will always protect you and be by your side no matter what is the situation. Y/n you are my first love. Will you be my girlfriend?

You were shocked.

Y/n: mingyu I - I am really sorry for it I - I cant say yes because I love someone else. I don't wanna to hurt you.

He stood up. You scared and covered your face with your hands you thought he may hit you. He lightly removed your hands from your face.

Mingyu : don't worry I am not gonna hit you or do anything which may hurt you. So,  when are you going to confess him?

Y/n: I am scared he may reject me. Because I have already lost my first love and I don't wanna lose my  second love as well.

Mingyu : don't worry lose your second love BTW who was your first love?

Y/n: JIMIN was my first love but when I got to know he loves Sana I didn't told him. Because I don't want to ruin their relationship. I stayed silent and sooner I felt for another guy.

Mingyu : it's OK dear. I am happy for you so don't worry about me.

He hugged you and you hugged him back.

Y/n: thanks mingyu for understanding me.

Mingyu : most welcome.

Jungkook noticed and heared everything. He left from there and you both also came in the class.

Y/n: jungkook I am back😊.

Jungkook : hmm.

Y/n: are you angry on me?

Jungkook: nope why would I be angry .

Y/n : what's wrong?

Jungkook: why did you rejected mingyu isn't he safe for you ?

Y/n : because I love y-

You realized what you said and covered your mouth with your hands.

Jungkook: what say it !

Y/n: maybe not now afterwards.

Jungkook : Fine.

You called bambam for help.

Bambam : hey what's wrong ?why did you called me?

Y/n : jungkook is talk rudely with me I don't know why.

Bambam : TF how could this be possible?

Y/n: why?

bambam : because he loves

He paused there and said nothing.

Y/n: he loves what?

Bambam : ugh..nothing waiting will talk with him.

Y/n : OK.

You busted into tears. Eunwoo and yugyeom were making you calm. Bambam went to jungkook.

Bambam: hey bro !

Jungkook: hey !

Bambam : whats wrong? Why are you being rude with y/n ? The girl who you love .

Jungkook: she loves a guy and for that she rejected mingyu. I don't know who is that lucky guy. I wish I could be the one.

Bambam : don't you she is worried a lot why are you talking to her like this. She is literally crying there.

Jungkook: what! 😨 S -she is crying ?

Bambam: yes.

Jungkook: TF

He came running towards you and hugged you tightly.

Jungkook: I am really sorry y/n I - I didn't Meant to make you cry I am really sorry. Please forgive me I am really sorry.

Tears rolled down from his eyes. You wipped his tears and hugged him back.

Y/n: it's OK I forgived you.

He smiled and wipped your tears.

Jungkook: stop crying now.

You stopped crying and eunwoo bambam and yugyeom started teaseing you both.

Eunwoo : soulmates .

Bambam : pure love.

yugyeom: forever best couple.

Jungkook: * yelled * shut up!

You all laughed sooner it was a break. Jungkook took your favorite locket. You were chasing him.

Y/n : jungkook give me back.

Jungkook: nope .

Suddenly he stopped running and turned around holded you by your waist and pulled you closer. And suddenly your friends.
[jimin, jinyoung, mingyu, eunwoo, bambam, eunwoo,yugyeom,taehyung]
Started cheering.

All: woohhhhh!

You both realized and came back to reality.

Y/n: gotchaya !

Jungkook: *laughs * yess

Soon the school was over and you guys left from there.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Sorry guys 😅😅!
I was a bit busy 😅.