Severment of ties

Start from the beginning

"I'm... I'm sorry?" Finnick looked at Seth and narrowed his eyes.

"I couldn't hide the scent! Don't look at me like that." Seth shouted, blushing angrily. He knew the scent was strong and that washing it off wasn't gonna help. A part of him wanted to find out. He wanted Levi to know that he's not just some overprotective burden to have around.

"You're terrible at being sneaky." Finnick grunted, crossing his arms and looking off to the side. Finnick at least wanted to hide the fact that he was involved.

"So you tried to hide him from me? Is there something I'm not understanding?" Levi scoffed. "I tell you everything. What's the reason you're being so sneaky all of a sudden? If you think I'll get jealous you're wrong. If he makes you happy I'm gladly going to support.... Your decision." Levi blushed and looked off to the side as Crest tugged his arm. Crest wanted to remind him that he's still there. Levi and Seth were together for so long that being apart is starting to take it's tole emotionally. It's been a few weeks since Seth moved to the other room and Levi's nightmares have gotten worse. His energy is growing stronger. Elijah hasn't spoken a word since his capture. But he's showing good behavior and making progress to accept the fact that Crest wants to cut ties.

One of the men guarding the door to Elijah's cell came running down the hall and calling Crest's name.

"Sir! uhh- Elijah. He's escaped."

"WHAT!? GET YOUR ASS MOVING AND GO FIND HIM! He is not allowed to leave this building. Close every door and window. Get everyone in the know." Crest began ordering people around and shouting at them. He was immediately focused on the safety of his people. Something a real leader does instinctively. He stomped and pointed, gesturing and ordering. Levi watched with amazement as everyone listened to him without hesitation. In that moment he had an epiphany and knew right then and there that Crest would be the one to lead more than a revolution against the Alpha.

"Yes, Sir, Seth and I will scout the woods with the outside team. You guys search the building. He could be anywhere." Finnick tugged Seth's arm as they disappeared into the crowd.

"Go back to the room, Levi. If anything, he's after you. You need to get somewhere safe. It's too dangerous." Crest pointed and looked at his phone, scanning through the many cameras they had installed around the whole camp.

"I want to help. I can't just sit and do nothing. I'm coming with you. This is our fight now too." Levi crossed his arms and stood as broad as he could, looking off to the side with his head slightly tilted up. "I'm not going to the room."

"I wasn't asking. That's an order." Crest stepped forward and towered over little Levi who took a nervous gulp.

"I'm not just another one of your men you can just boss around. I'm coming with you." Levi stepped forward and growled, blushing slightly as Crest's expressionless face then went even more vague.

"Fine. Don't leave my side for any reason. Don't do anything stupid either." Crest grunted and grabbed his wrist, dragging him upstairs as they scanned through every room leading up to Elijah's jail cell.

As soon as Crest realized that Elijah wasn't in his cell, a cold feeling rushed through his body. The fur on the back of his neck rose, sending chills up his arms and down his spine. He could feel Elijah's dark energy, causing his heart to race and his breathing to increase. "He's near..."

"How do you know? I don't see him anywhere." Levi looked up at Crest with a nervous frown. "Crest. Your're scaring me."

With that said, a gentle chuckle broke the silence and they both turned around to find Elijah looking out of the tall window at the opposite end of the hallway. "You took everything from me, Crest." Elijah growled and the window began to shake, cracking and creaking with instability.