All bitch.

A/N: I just had an idea for Izumi, soooo, I'm adding it in now.

~Izumis pov.~

I've finally realised what this feeling I've had for years is, sweaty palms, hot face, stomach twisting and raised heart beat.

I'm in love.

I need to tell Katsumi.

Right now, it's just before class, I will speak to her now.

"Katsumi, can I speak to you?" I asked her. She looked at me and nodded.

"What do you need?" She asked me as we got into the empty hallway.

"I think I'm in love with your brother." I told her whole hiding my face in my hands.

Why am I so worried? I'm perfect, of course he will love me back, this is perfect.

"Hmmmm, I will help you with Katsuki, IF you stop physically hurting Izuku, so I can have him?" She proposed.

"What! The useless nerd?!?!" I shouted at her.

"Well in the looks department, he is a fine piece of ass." She told me.

"Ewww, fine whatever. I will beat him less, but he still needs to learn his place." I tell her as I walk back into class.

Once there, I sit in my seat which is unluckily next to dekus.

Katsumi sits in front of me and Katsuki infront of the freak.

The teacher walks in and then continues to monologue and be overly dramatic.

"I could hand these job applicants out but I know you all want to be Hero's!"

Throwing the papers up in the air, I saw deku faceplant the desk and blood drip down.

Hah that idiot!

I then saw something a little weird, the blood climbed back up and sealed itself where it was injured and looked completely healed.

How? What? This quirkless bastard.

It was my imagination, probably just love sick as Kat is in my peripheral vision, yup that's it.

"Now, now, you know you aren't aloud to use your quirks in school." The teacher stopped the class.

"Hey teach, don't lump me in with these extras, they will be lucky to end up with some busted d-lister." Katsuki shouted, putting feet on desk.

Katsumi stood up on her desk and continued.

"Us three aced the mock exams and are the only people able to get in Ua."

"Yeah, you guys have shitty useless quirks and would on be third-strings." I shouted as well.

"What the elite school?"

"Don't they have a 0.2% acceptance rate?"

"Well if anyone can pass, it would be those three."

The class exploded into chatter.

"Izuku, aren't you trying at for Ua too?" The teacher brought to my attention.

"Deku no way."

"He's quirkless."

"Useless."

"Deku, you are worse than these weaklings, you don't even have a quirk! You would die in the exams." I shouted pushing out his chair to the floor.