two

chapter number two

"the worse day yet

"the worse day yet." a male voice said from behind which startled you to the core.

you turned around to see who did the honors to scare you like that and your eyes went from down to up.

you saw his umbrella and instantly recognised him. he's from the bus stop.

"excuse me?" you excused why the hell was he talking to you and wtf is this hair?

did he not brush his hair this morning?

"excused." he raised his eyebrows as he smiled- nope, smirked.

tf

you shook your head and removed your gaze from him as you looked forward to whoever was introducing themselves and moved a little bit forward to distance your self from that bedhaired boy who didn't even bother looking in the mirror this morning.

the ceremony or whatever the seniors called it ended and everyone made their way to the classes.

sitting in your class full of unknown people you felt a little uncomfortable as you've never been good with interacting with people.

and then came someone and sat beside you. you moved your eyes to the figure sitting beside you, someone with blond hair with black roots and his eyes glued to his phone.

"freshman?" you tried to make a small talk.

no reply.

that's it. i am never talking to anyone ever again.

the boy sighed as he closed his phone. "yes." he almost whispered, looking at you with his cat-like eyes. which was quite mesmerising but he quickly turned his eyes elsewhere when he noticed you looking into it.

"yo kenma!" you both were startled and you and that blond boy moved gaze to the owner of that voice.

the boy was standing near the entrance door, looking at kenma. it was that bed hair boy.  "hey." kenma said in a lower voice. and that guy made his way to where you were sitting.

"ahh you've already made a friend." he shouldered that blond boy who's name now you know is kenma.

"she's not my friend." he quietly said.

the rooster haired boy pouted. "well now she is." you suddenly looked at him.

"hey i am kuroo and this is kenma." he took out his hand to shake but you didn't want to. your first impression on him wasn't exactly charming.

yet you took out your hand and shook it since you couldn't afford to make enemies in college.

"and you are...." kuroo asked with his nasty smirk on.

Is this the way he smiles or is he teasing? you thought.

"i am y/n l/n" you answered with a small smile.

"well y/n, being a friend of mine, you will have to suffer his curse too." kenma said, not moving his eyes from his phone.

"i don't think she minds." and he yet, again smirks.

'god i wanna punch his face.'

before you could say anything, the professor came in and the class started.