19

"Daddyyyy!!!"

"Look up Jihyun the roller coaster looks fun!" Nahyun said while holding his brother's hand.

"But it looks terrifying Noona!"

"No, it's fun I promised.."

"No. No.. noona..!!" Jihyun whined as Nahyun starts grabbing the younger's wrist wanted to go in the roller coaster with his brother.

"Both of you stop now..  Nahyun, Jihyun is still a kid and your a teenager. He still can't ride those type of rides.. but you can ride those!" Taehyung stated pointing the carousel with his boxy smile loving the cheerful energy today seeing the kids enjoying while Jungkook busy buying some snacks.

The three of them lined up waiting for their turn then Jungkook came back with two cotton candies and two ice cream for the four of them.

The kids took the cotton candies and Taehyung thanked Jungkook for the ice cream he bought for him.

"They are having fun"

"Of coarse!" Taehyung smiled while getting in the ride since it's their turn. Taehyung riding a carousel horse with Jihyun with him while the other is Jungkook and Nahyun.

The ride started and Jihyun keep squeeling and giggling while Nahyun is feeling excited while riding the horse with her father on his back, since this is the only time her family got so happy.

Taehyung held tight on Jihyun so he won't fall in the ride and Jungkook kept staring to the two who are all smiling and giggly not noticing that ice cream is slowly melting and it got stain on Taehyung's cheek.

Jungkook grabbed his pocket with a handkerchief and reach out to Taehyung who is all in a mess with the ice cream while riding in the carousel.

"Look at you, still getting stains from eating an ice cream. You look like a baby.." Jungkook chuckled wiping Taehyung's face.

"Your flirting skills are trash dad.." Nahyun buttin in.

"Hey I'm not flirting.."

"Yeah so you and mom are friends huh?" Nahyun laughed, she can't help but looked at his dumb founded parents who are acting like their are still in their teen ages.

"You're ruining the mood Nahyun.."

"I know appa.." Nahyun giggled and Jungkook just stared to his happiness, his family who is all cheery. Everything is going so much better than before.

The carousel ride stopped and Jungkook decided to go to a photo booth to get a family pic as a remembrance in today's arcade ride..

"Hey.. let's go to the photo booth!"

"Yeah sure!" Jungkook then grabbed Taehyung's wrist and holding it tightly with him both started fast walking to the booth..

"Jungkook, wait the kids.."

"Oh right.." Jungkook stopped walking as Taehyung reached to the kids and the four of them goes in the booth with their clown hairs and funny caps on.

"Cheese!" The photographer took the pic and they change another costume again repeatedly. Jihyun wearing a large sunglasses and Nahyun all cute on her ribbon bows with Jungkook wearing a bunny headband and Taehyung wearing a kitten headband.

"You look pretty kitten.."Jungkook just whispered on his ears making Taehyung flinch and almost punch him..

"Umm nope not today!" Taehyung smiled in the camera ignoring what just Jungkook said makes his stomach go wild... Like a wild fire..