Hide The Baby

Mulai dari awal

They had had a brief fling about two years ago. They had started dating until they realised they worked better as friends. They tried to force a relationship for the sake of a relationship.

Living in New Athens together, Piper and Jason's relationship grew.

They'd recently discovered that Piper was pregnant, something everyone was excited for.

They'd both gone out to celebrate, each taking their closest friends with them to wherever they wanted.

Piper, Annabeth, Reyna, Hazel, Leo and Frank went out to the cinema, going for a nice meal after.

They all enjoyed the day together, it was fun.

Jason, Percy, Nico, Will, and Connor (upon Percy's request) went 'McDonald's hopping'.

There may or may not have been some death threats before hand.

Definitely not from Nico.

After about the sixth McDonald's, they'd all had enough. Except Nico.

They'd somehow ended up in a club, something that could only end badly.

Percy was skittish, nervous.

The smell of alcohol was all around him, overwhelming him.

He held back the urge to gag as someone walked past with a beer in hand, clutching onto Jason's hand next to him for comfort.

Jason didn't even bat an eye, assuming Percy needed this.

Connor made his way towards the bar, Nico following not long after. Nico stuck close to Connor, trusting him to pull off the right tricks to ensure they all got drinks.

Will sighed, already knowing that if he was to mention anything Nico would just pull out the 'I'm legal and definitely way older than you' card.

Percy, Will, and Jason searched the room, Percy's eyes darting around, never staying on one place.

They managed to find a table in the corner of the room, Percy making sure he could see the crowd, not wanting his back to face them.

He was paranoid, so what? He just didn't want to keep his back turned to a bunch of drunk strangers.

Once they'd gotten the drinks, Nico's eyes searched the room, spotting them sat at a table in the corner.

He nudged Connor before heading over to them, dodging body after body coming his way.

As they arrived, Percy squeezed Jason's hand, refusing to let go even as a beer was handed to him.

It's Jason. Let him drink his beer. He won't hurt you.

He mentally sighed in relief as Connor placed a water in front of him, already knowing that he doesn't drink.

Percy's hand shook slightly as he reached for the glass, suddenly hyper aware of the smell of beer on Jason's tongue.

He raised the glass to his lips and took a sip, the cool liquid slipping down his throat and calming him.

He took a deep breath, prepared to do this.

He could do it.

By the end of the night they were all drunk, despite Will having said at the start that he wasn't going to drink.

Percy's mind was at war with itself, he did it. He drank.

His sleeves were pulled over his hands, his fists clenched, nails digging into his palms. His arms were basically bound to his side, not trusting himself to raise them.