Chapter 7: Mall trip

Esme's POV

Its been a week sense i first got pregnant and its true. I AM pregnant. Our whole family is shocked. Alice has been trying to find his future, but she has'nt found anything about the birth and the growth yet. We only know that i'm having triplets. 2 girls and 1 boy. Emmett says the boy is gonna be his, 'little man'. HAHA nope. But i will be pregnant for 2 years, so we will have to move frequently. We plan to move three times. We are going to Texas in 4 months. We found a town thats almost exactly like Forks. But, its warmer. Much, much, warmer. Bella likes the warm so we are moving there for her. She's a good kiddo. I've always liked her. I never understood why Edward just had to leave her. My belly is kind of big for the first week. I have to go hunting every 3 days. And i end up drinking about 4 bears each time. 

Bella's POV

It was a warm Saturday here in Forks. Weird? DUHH! Well Edward and I have been playing volleyball for at least an hour with the whole family. Besides Carlisle and Esme. They are out shopping for maternity clothes. Alice was begging to go and than Jasper kissed her long and hard, long enough for her to loose her focus so they could leave. It worked, but Alice threw a fit. She finally gave up after she realized she had no choice but to come to our beach and play volleyball with us. Volleyball just is'nt my sport, but everybody else wanted to play. Me and Alice were going to ditch, but when she mentioned Barbie Bella, i decided volleyball was my new favorite sport. Oh, and did i mention, we are playing underwater. But, Jessie got us an air bubble so it wasnt so awkward and..hard? And, they volleyball would'nt float to the surface. We finally gave up after 3 hours, and went home. We all got a shower and than watched a movie together. Alice wanted to take us ALL on a shopping trip tomorrow. I better be prepared because she is going to make sure we look absolutley "wonderful" for the mall. We are making a big trip out of it, so we are going to (A/N i made this mall up) The mall of every store ever. It has almost every store you could think of, they are all big too. I love that mall. Especially Hot Topic... and PacSun! You gotta love PacSun! And the HERMIT CRAB PLACE! I swear i have gotten like a million of hermit crabs from there! Well, enough of that stuff. 

~~~~~~~~getting ready to go to the mall~~~~~~~~~~~

We all got in the car, me in a hot pink tube dress with a black mini jacket thingy and black hightops. with hot pink insides. Naturally Alice WOULD do that... Esme was coming with us girls and Carlise and all the other boys besides Edward were staying with him. They were having a guys night out. We all piled into the SUV for events like this. Alice was taking a seperate car for all of the bags. And nursery stuff. Esme's triplets are going to be spoiled rotten. More than that actually. 

My phone started singing Black and Yellow signaling i have a call from Alice.

"What?" I asked

"OMG. They JUST came out with new iPhones!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE TO GET THEM!" She yelled into the phone.

"Your killing my ears Alice. And theres nothing wrong with our phones." I said calmingly.

"but-but-BUT they are SO cool!" Alice whinned

"Alice, chill out, i never said you couldn't get one." I stated. "Gotta go. We are here bye." I hung up

"DONT LET ALICE NEAR THE APPLE STORE!" I yelled to the family.

Edward chuckled. "Why?? Sale on iPhones?" 

"No, they just got the new ipods and stuff in." I said. 

Everyone got wide eyed. "Agreed. We will go in groups. Bella, you go with Edward and your family, I'll go with Alice and Rosalie." Esme stated. "I need some maternity clothes. Im getting too fat."

Some of us laughed. Melanie pitched in and said, "Your not fat Esme. Your pregnant!"

"Thank you Melanie. You just made my day" Esme said as she put on a big smile.

"ok, lets gooo!" Anna said "I dont like being cramped.."

"Kay, lets go. I dont wanna see the rath of Alice right now" I said

"Alice is trying to call me. And shes here. I can hear her thoughts. So lets go if we want to avoid her." Edward said messing with his phone trying to turn off the ringtone.

We got in and went to the apple store. I texted Esme and Rosalie. Do you need something from the apple store? We are stopping by there right now. Dont tell Alice, but im getting her an iPhone so she doesnt go nuts at home. And annoy the crap out of me. Sent. 

"Ok, so what do you want from here?" Edward asked.

"I need a new laptop. Mine is broken" I said while looking at the MacBooks. My phone started vibrating. I looked at the text. It was from Esme.

Get us some new iPhones and Rosalie needs a laptop for school. Oh and Carlisle needs 2 Computers for his office.

 I replied back:  Ok, thats fine. I think we have about $2,000 store credit currently. Ill text Carlisle to find out. He was looking at bills yesterday.

"Ok, so i beleve we need 16 iPhones and 3 Macbook airs and 4 iMacs. Oh, and i need an iPod!" Jasmine said.

"Ok, ill go get them. You guys get anything else that you want or need" Sienna stated while leaving to go to the checkout counter.

Me and Edward held hands and walked around the store. I saw a pink iPod touch that looked awesome. 

"I like that one" I said to Edward as i pointed at the iPod on display.

"That isnt a bad shade of pink. I actually kinda like that color." He whispered admiring the iPod. 

"Oh wow." I smirked as i got up on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek.

"Ok, lets get 2. I want one." Edward exclaimed. 

"No, No. We will share one. Alice is probally going to spend about $10,000 on baby stuff. And you know i dont like spending other people's money!" I complained

He grunted. "But-"

"No buts about it. You can use the computer to listen to your dorky music" I let out a huge grin on that one. 

"I dont want to fight." Edward whispered while putting his finger over my mouth to keep it closed.

"pffhtt! fine,," I argued as i bent up to kiss him quickly on the lips. Our kisses were genuine, velvety, and enough to make any normal human faint. Jasmine came skipping over with 5 bags in her hands. 

"Carry one?" She asked.

"Sure" Edward stated while taking 2 bags.

"Lets go get our seperate stuff." I told Edward. My love. My existing. My life.

"Okie Dokie artichoke!" Edward Joked. I cringed my nose. "EWW! those are gross. I HATE artichokes! They are the most disusting food on the planet."

"I agree. I wont use that term again love." He promised while kissing my quickly on the lips.

"Isn't someone romantic today?" Anna skipped by and nagged.

"We always are." I defended me and Edward. 

"I know. I'm just bored." Anna said.

"Whatever.." Edward and I said at the same time making us giggle.

A/N: sorry guys, but my laptop is broken, so its really hard for me to write on my grandmas computer!! so i think this story might be on hold for awile! i MIGHT write every now and than, so ya....sorry !! D; but i love you guys!!! and once i get my laptop back up, i will write a 4 page chapter. if i can figure out how long that is!! haa((: but adios!