𝓒𝓗 27: 𝓦𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓢𝓸 𝓜𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮...

Start from the beginning

As soon as Kennedy and Jason stopped their loving embrace, Kennedy made the best out of her little time with Jason. She proposed to stay out there to star gaze, an offer he would never deny. She pointed out the various shapes in the sky explaining to him what each and every one means as they lay on the soft flower covered ground. Jason tried his absolute best to take in all this new information, he was never taught this as he grew up in the woods for majority of his life. "Even if you can't make out a star, you can make one up and even give it a name!", Kennedy pointed at a circle of stars, "It looks like your mask so I'll name it after you!". She smiled as Jason ruffled her hair, her blowing stray strands out of her face as she booped his mask. He nudged her arm lightly, pointing at the brightest star, then looking at her as his index finger touched her chest.

Kennedy giggled, "You're naming that one after me?", Jason nodding rather furiously, even making a little heart in his hands. She curled up beside him shivering a little, "Isn't this just nice..." she said as Jason took off his brown jacket and held it up. "Why thank you." Kennedy says smiling as he helps her put on his oversized jacket, making Jason hug her to provide more warmth. This made Kennedy right at home, moments like this can only happen once in a lifetime. She saddened at the thought of her leaving Jason until he hugged her gently but firmly, almost like he can read her thoughts.

"What matters is what's happening right now because soon this will be all over." Kennedy thought, her back being heated by being pressed against Jason's chest. Man, she really felt small in this situation. Jason found it adorable and endearing, his only thoughts on how such a goddess ended up with him out of all people. He will not hesitate to cut down anybody that will get in the way of their love with his machete, the weapon laying on the ground in a safe distance from the couple. He glanced at it and his surroundings making sure no trespassers intrude on this serene, calm night.

Kennedy's eyes began closing, succumbing to sleep in the arms of her lover. Jason looked at her sleeping face lovingly as crickets chirped and fireflies make their way through the nightsky, flying right past him. Now this was a cheesy date you would see in the 80's. He always wished for a romance just like this, bringing a girl home to his mother and them being one big happy family. Kennedy is the only person he has left, if he lost her, gosh, he wouldn't know how to live with himself knowing that he let something bad happen to his beloved.

He closed his eyes just for a moment, relishing this unforgettable feeling of affection. His body moved on it's own, Kennedy's sleeping form jolting awake from hitting the grassy floor. She rubbed her eyes, hands covered by the sleeves of the jacket as Jason stood tall in front of her, back turned towards her. "Jason?" Kennedy asked, worried if someone entered the camp while she was asleep. The machete in his hand glistened in the moonlight as the gloves he wore, rubbed together due to his grip around the handle. He abruptly turned to look at her, the hockey mask covering his eyes making it impossible to know what he was feeling. He sauntered towards her, grip tightening around the machete's handle as Kennedy looked at him in disbelief.

"WOAH!", Sera yelled out, her face planting right onto the floor of the skating rink. Freddy hummed as he skated around her body, doing a grapevine before he stood in front of her laughing. Sera struggled to get up, involuntarily wrapping her arms around Freddy. He smirked as he was about to touch her butt before Sera pushed him, falling on her butt as he rolled away. "What is up with you and red clothing!" Sera yelled out as she stumbled but managed to stand up in her rollerblades. Freddy looked up and down at her collared, long sleeved, knee high dress as he circled around her, "Why? Who said you didn't look good? Especially in red." as he held onto her hands, glove discarded. Sera rolled her eyes, "Totally haven't heard that one before", as Freddy spinned her around, making her dizzy.

He dipped her, "Don't ya worry you're pretty little head, I got ya~" Freddy cooed as he put his hands on her shoulders and started skating. It was slow paced at first, nice and calm, then he bolted. Sera screamed at the sudden change of pace while Freddy laughed. It was short lived though, Freddy did care about her well-being, well to an extent. He maybe cruel but at least he is fair. Sera punched Freddy in the chest, earning an "Ow!" from the burned man. "Okay, I ain't gonna do that again. I'll do it properly this time." Freddy said, raising his hands in defeat before taking Sera's delicate hand into his burned one.