Together Again

Zak's point of view

Four hours later and we finally arrived in Sacramento and we finally got to the hotel, I couldn't wait to get off the RV and to relax. But before I can totally relax I need to go and find my girl and bring her to the hotel.

Once I got into my hotel room I sat on the bed and texted Y/N.

Zak: "Hey beautiful I'm at the hotel 😊 where shall we meet up? Xxxxx ❤️❤️"

I sent the text and waited for her reply. I must've waited for about 30 minutes and she still hasn't replied, I was starting to worry.

Finally after a little bit more waiting Y/N finally texted me back

Y/N: "Hey Zak I'm glad all of you have arrived safely xxxxx ❤️❤️"

I felt relieved to see Y/N had text me back but she didn't seem herself.

Zak: "what's wrong baby? Xxxxx ❤️ ❤️"

Y/N: "don't worry xxxx"

Zak: "Y/N I always worry about you, please tell me what's wrong xxxxx ❤️❤️"

Y/N: "I can't, I want to see you xxxx ❤️ ❤️"

Zak: "you know where I am baby, come and see me xxxxx ❤️"

Y/N: "my mom is home and she doesn't want me to see you anymore xxxx"

Hearing my girl's mom is stopping her from seeing me hurts me, I even feel angry. She can't stop us from seeing each other.

Zak: "baby please come and see me, she can't stop you from seeing me xxxxx ❤️❤️"

Y/N: "I'll be there soon xxxxx"

Zak: "❤️❤️❤️ how far are you staying I don't want you to walk anywhere on your own xxxxx"

Y/N: "I'm staying at Cavanaugh way so a little way. I'll be fine baby xxxx ❤️ ❤️"

I quickly looked on the map and saw it was way more than a little way away so I came up with a plan.

Zak: "meet me on 13th Ave baby I'll be there as quick as I can xxxxxx ❤️❤️❤️"

Y/N: "OK xxxxx ❤️❤️"

I quickly grabbed my jacket and keys for our rental car and made my way to Y/N. I can't wait to see her.

Y/N's point of view

I can't believe it Zak is on his way to me, I can't wait to see him. He's my safe place and I don't want to be anywhere but my safe place.

I quietly stuck on my shoes and grabbed my jacket and a bag with some of my clothes in. Then ever so quietly I opened my door and went to search for my parents, as I quietly walked down the stairs I saw them sitting on the couch watching a movie. Without them seeing me I quickly placed my jacket and bag on the kitchen floor.

Y/M's/N: "Y/N what are you doing down here?"

Y/N: "I'm just getting myself a drink and something to eat"

Y/D's/N: "whilst you're in the kitchen can you take the trash out to the trashcans out the back please"

Y/N: "sure"

This moment is perfect whilst I was grabbing the trash I grabbed my bag and went out the back to put the trash out. After I put the trash bag into the bigger trash can I went by the back door to see if my parents was paying attention, thankfully they don't take notice that I'm still outside. Quite frankly they won't even notice if I went.

But to be on the safe side I placed my bag down again then entered the house.

Y/D's/N: "thanks sweetie"

Y/N: "you're welcome"

I quickly went upstairs to my room, closed the door and opened my window. Then I carefully climbed out of my window and made my way to the floor, yet again I picked my bag up and made my way to 13th Ave and waited for Zak.

Sure enough I stepped onto 13th Ave and within a few minutes I saw Zak pulling up. He quickly got out of the car, made his way over to me and wrapped me in his arms tight.

Zak: "I missed you so much baby"

Y/N: "I missed you so much more"

As I wrapped my arms tight around Zak I can feel him squeeze me gently to see if I'm really there with him.

Y/N: "I'm really here baby"

Zak looked at me and I can see one of his beautiful smiles appearing on his face just before he started to kiss me passionately.

Zak: "come on let's get out of here"

Sure enough both me and Zak got into the car and we was on our way to the hotel. After a fifteen minute drive we stepped out of the car and walked into the hotel, as we was walking inside I quickly pulled the hood of my hoody up and covered my injured side of my face. If Zak sees this he's going to seriously flip.

As we got into the elevator Zak gently pushed me into the wall and kissed me passionately.

Zak: "you have no idea how much i've missed you baby"

Y/N: "yes I do baby I've felt the same way"

Zak smiled at me before he planted soft kisses on my lips again. I've missed him so much and I don't want to be away from him ever again. As Zak was kissing me he carefully put one of his hands on the side of my face and stroked my cheek, unfortunately the side he stroked was my injured side.

Zak: "Y/N... What happened? How did you get this cut?"

I couldn't look Zak in his eyes all I did was put my head down and hide myself into the corner of the elevator.

Zak: "Y/N please tell me how did you get that cut"

I couldn't say anything to him I didn't even know what to say. Just as I found the courage to say anything the elevator stopped at Zak's floor and we was getting off to walk to his room.