Chapter 13: Confronting Doubts

Start from the beginning

As we were walking to Recovery Girl's office, Kylo hadn't said a single word to me all day, so I decided to just tell him "I know you have a quirk Kylo" when I said that to him, he just had his head even lower and looked away from me. "Kylo, you don't have to hide your quirk from me, it's ok." That's when Kylo said to me "I-I don't?" this made me happy that he started to talk to me. "Yeah, to be honest, I think your quirk actually suits you. It gives out a vaguely strong sence of mystery that you give out. Plus-" I paused thinking about what to say next until it came to me "that's what I kinda like about it. It almost makes you unpredictable at certain times." I looked at Kylo to see him blushing a little 'Cute' I thought.

3rd Person POV:
Izuku and Kylo neared Recovery Girl's office "huh were here" Kylo said. Izuku was about to walk in until Kylo stopped him "Hey umm..... Izuku?" Izuku turned around "yeah, what is it Kylo?" Kylo walked to Izuku and hugged him, this small act made Izuku surprised, Kylo is the type of person that 'doesn't like to be touched'. "Thanks for not hating me because of my quirk" "I-it's no p-problem Kylo" when Kylo stopped hugging Izuku, he could see Izuku flustered a little. "Sorry, I just wanted to-" "no it's alright Kylo, I just wanted to see if you were alright." Kylo smirked Izuku "I am now so thanks again". As soon as Kylo was about to walk away, Izuku stopped him.

"Kylo?" Izuku said
"Yeah?" Kylo turned to face Izuku
"Remember when All Might wanted to talk to me during our walk home together?"
Kylo thought about it before he remembers All Might in his non-muscular form. "Yeah, what about it?"
"All Might would very appreciate it if you kept that form our secret."
"Alright, I'll keep it a secret."
Izuku let out a sigh of relief "thanks Kylo" Izuku started to blush "also would you wanna hang out later after school?"
Kylo thought for a moment "sorry Izuku I can't, there's something I have to do during then but maybe next time."
"Right" Izuku nods his head and went into the nurse's office.

The Next Day

things were going normally at UA, you got your standard classes like English, Maths, Science, e.t.c, you got your standard cafeteria with is served by the Cook Hero, Lunch Rush,

To which Izuku was interested in, Uraraka being carefree, Iida being confused, and Kylo not even caring

To which Izuku was interested in, Uraraka being carefree, Iida being confused, and Kylo not even caring. Now in the afternoon, it's the class everyone in 1-A was looking forward too, the Hero Course, teaching the hero course was non-other then

Kylo POV:
"I AM HERE!" I looked at the door to see

Kylo POV:"I AM HERE!" I looked at the door to see