After we took pictures we went back to the baby shower and everyone was dancing.

"Wanna dance Mama" I ask LoLo.

"Yes but I gotta take these heels off"

I bend down and took her shoes off. "Ion who the hell told you to wear these damn stilettoes."

"Um excuse me I had to look nice" she said as we went to the dance floor.

Love it babe. Love it babe.
[repeat]

Baby you don't know,what you do to me.
Between me and you, I feel a chemistry.
Won't let no one come and take your place.
Cause the love you give can't be replaced.
See no one else love me like you do.
That's why I don't mind to spend my life with you.
Wanna please you in anyway I can.
Wanna share my world don't you understand.

Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and on
you give me a really good feelin all day long.
Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and on
you give me a really good feelin all day long.
(One In A Million Aaliyah)

"Can I get everyone's attention please" Quan said. He had ask me permission yesterday to do this and I granted.

"Okay well first thing first I want to congrats my boy on about to he a father. Now a days men don't want to take care of their responsibilities of being a father. Nothing and I mean nothing feels better to know that someone looks up to you and wanna be just like you.

I was raise without a father and my neighbor he had his father in his life. I would get so mad when I see then throwing ball in the yard. I wanted it so bad and I couldn't have it. Then I had a son of my own. And he is a pain in the ass but he is my pain in the ass. I did all the things I saw My neighbor father did with him.

I have a great relationship with my son and Caesar I know your gonna have a great relationship with your daughter. And Smiley my nigga you gonna be a great dad too. We are real men for staying and handling our business.

Now in the matter of five months I am going to be a father to another child. I want to not make mistakes like I did with my son. And the first one not being with the mommy. I been with this woman over there since she was fresh out of High school. And boy did we had problems but we overcome them. I wanted to come on this stage and ask you your hand. Tiarah baby, will you marry me?"

He ask as he got off stage and bend down. I pay this nigga too much. I could see that rock all the way from here!

"Yes!" She whispered cried as they kissed and hugged. We all cheered them on.

"And on that note. Let's open some presents. Of course you gotta open mines first" Smiley said.

LoLo opened the box and it was a DVD. "The hell" LoLo said

"DJ play the DVD" Smiley said and a projector came down

The DVD started showing my house and Smiley walking in it. When was this?

"Okay Caesar and LoLo of you watching this then we must be at your baby shower. Unless BeBe open her mouth and spoiled the surprise. I thought about this long and hard and I wanted to give you an epic present. So while y'all went to Hawaii I design your nursery. And by I, I mean them professional" Smiley said on the DVD.

He opened the room door and it was truly beautiful. The room was a light purple and white theme. There was a big white fluffy rug. He opened the closet and it was filled with clothes.