CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Start from the beginning

She doesn't look like she own this room or even the house, she look so simple, she even wears Hoodie and sweat pants and looking like a potato in her couch.

"Why are you outside of my room?" she asked as she started playing with her phone, not even bothering to look at me.

"Uhm I just wanna talk with that's all," I mumbled the last part.

"aish! Kim Taeyoung stop looking so awkward!" she yelled at me before grabbing me as I landed on her couch, beside her before putting her attention on her phone.

If I was her boyfriend I would seriously took her phone away from her.

Sadly, I'm not.

"Thanks," I muttered. "I feel the love and affection" I added before ending it with a 'tsk'.

"I heared that," she smiled, SHE SMILED!

SERIOUSLY HAN CHUYEON! WHAT KIND OF A PERSON ARE YOU? OR ARE YOU SERIOUSLY A PERSON?!

"do you like me now?" she said, putting her phone down before crossing her arms with a smirk on her face.

I think she's an Alien ㅠㅠ

(A/N: HEY! WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO YOU?! I AM WRITING IN PEACE TAEYOUNG!)

"No?" she raised a brow and I went silent.

"You're seriously getting weirder," she sighed, I exhaled in return but I felt my whole world stopped when suddenly- she cupped my cheeks and look at me straightly in the eyes. "Gwaenchana?" she asked bluntly while staring at me.

My eyes that was glued on hers suddenly went down and made it's way to her lips, fuck! Kim Taeyoung, what are you doing? ㅠㅠ

I didn't knew what I was doing, I was completely in dazed-

Chuyeon's pov

"Gwaenchana?" I asked him, yet he didn't responded.

He's seriously getting weirder this past few days, is something wrong with him? Last time he seriously look like he's gonna kill me because of being close with his crush and now he's here staring at me.

I blinked my eyes at him and surprisingly- he suddenly started leaning closer, closing his eyes as he scoot his face closer to mine.

It was just about an inch when I slapped him back to reality, "yah!" I yelled as I smack his face.

"H-huh?" he asked, opening his eyes as he back around while looking down and to the side just to avoid gazes.

My heart, please save it I'm gonna die.

I sighed before putting my phone back on my pocket, "Let's go and eat dinner downstairs" I said and stood uo from my coach before making my way towards the door, opening it before exiting as Taeyoung followed.

Why is he suddenly so silent?

That was actually awkward as heck!

Why did he do that again?

Aish! Get that off of your mind Chuyeon,

I hit my head with my fist before cursing lots of shit inside my mind.

Unbelievable.

--»✯«--