After that I went straightly to the counter seeing a person I wasn't expecting to see,

"Taeyoung?" I asked as he look up to me before grabbing the items I took. "You work here?" I asked again and he nodded his head with a smile before starting working on my items.

"I kinda saw you walking in," he said, shyly while scratching the back of his nape, what's wrong with this guy? He's supposed to hate me. "seems you look like you're not in the mood to be called so, I just let you roam around" he added before putting all those snacks and yugort inside a plastic bag.

"Yeah, I'm tired" I said while leaving a sighed on my lips. "finally, school's ending tomorrow" I added and he chuckled.

"are you still not heading home?" he asked, why are you interrogating me mister?

"yeah, I kinda want to wander around tonight" I pursed my lips as I look up to him, I can see worry on his eyes, what?

"what?" I asked and he shook his head with a smile before giving me the plastic bag. "I'll get going now," I said with a pursed lips before walking out.

I'm not in the mood to say bye right now! Gosh!

I sighed on my own after leaving the whole grocery store.

I walk and walk until I felt someone gripped my wrist from the side, I can also smell alcohol." How you doing kid?" he asked as he scoot closer to me, too close as I started to get nervous.

"care to have some fun?" Ew you pervert! His gripped on my hands became tighter.

"Let me go!" I yelled, it was already almost 10 so only few people are walking around and I'm here on somewhere too silent.

"Stop talking back missy" he sternly said.

Taeyoung's pov

5 minutes after Chuyeon left it was finally my out time, I didn't even bother to change my staff uniform and immediately got out of the store only wearing my jacket before ranning towards the direction Chuyeon took since I saw her taking the right alley through the glass windows of the store.

It was almost 10.

I gotta catch up with that kid.

"Let me go!" I heared a voice shouted, and it sounds like-

"Chuyeon?" my eyes immediately landed on her figure as she tried to get off on a drunk man's grip.

"stop talking back missy" the man said sternly and was about to grab her waist to get her closer to him when Chuyeon suddenly elbowed his face making him stumbled back.

"Yah!" the man yells, touching his now bruised face.

I was stunned at the scene as I stood frozen on my place.

Chuyeon stood still on her position with her straight face yet piercing eyes, I can't even sense that she was scared.

Welp she just elbowed him and I'm pretty sure that did actually hurt as fuck, I can even feel how that thing sting even if I was just watching the whole scene.

"Yah," Chuyeon spoke with her stern voice, she's scary. "you shouldn't touch a kid like that" she said and the man just chucked.

Before they could fight even more I immediately ran towards them and hid Chuyeon behind my back even if she can actually fight well than me.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" she asked, shoutingly but I shushed her.

"who are you?" the man asked and I started to sweat, what should I tell him.