W H O I S T H E P R E T T Y L A D Y

Start from the beginning

"Damn... your parents are LOADED." Royce says and I sigh.

"Yeah, it would be a great life if this wasn't the way they got to it. But the world is so fucked up that nobody can even get to that much at this point. Only the billionaires thrive."

He grabs my hand lightly, "you can always find peace in something, even when you don't have a lot of money. I think I want to live here for a while. My rent is only 500 for a three bedroom three bath because they had to lower the price so much since nobody wanted to stay, only visit. My apartment is beautiful. My soon to be daughters love it, I mean god I might adopt Camden or his little girlfriend when I'm older. I think it's perfect here for anybody with any income. I mean personally I got a big stack of cash from my mom and dad that I inherited when I was 18, so I payed off my college debt and I bought a car and I saved enough to last my rent for a while. And things like that and child support and baby sitting give me enough money to make you  and I happy. I'm happy here."

"I'm happy here too... I Think it'll be even better here when I'm out on my own. I've never connected to one of the cities I moved to like I am with this one. I think we'd make pretty good roommates too, Royce... I can help with the girls?"

He smiles, running a thumb over my cheek, "Awe I'm sure they'd love that.... I have my test August 29th, so hopefully it goes well."

"I know it will.." I say, leaning my hand over and stealing one of his Cheetos.

It was just then that I really noticed what we were doing. How right now my life was like a coming of age movie.

I was sitting with crossed legs in an aisle, face to face with a man I think I love more than anything, and playing little petty games with him.

It was here I realized what life is supposed to be like, how no matter what you are going through there will always be something better. You just have to get to it.

I sigh... looking at him as he quickly and impulsively takes a Funyun from my bag and stuffs it in his mouth.

I jump up a little so I'm on my knees and I move closer, leaning on him and putting my hand on his face. "Royce!" I scream, laughing a little as a smile grows on my face.

His face contorts a little, his hair falling in front of his scrunched eyebrows. His eyes shut closed and his nose scrunches you in disgust.

I laugh a little, falling back down from my knees, but my hands still holding his jaw lightly.

He swallows and opens his eyes and lets his contorted face free to go back to normal.

"That was fun." I laugh and he sighs, "I feel disgusting. In conclusion, I still hate Funyuns."

I chuckle, grabbing a Cheeto and shoving it down his mouth. "That help?" I ask and he nods, chewing the cheesy orange stick.

I smile dragging my hands down and watching them as they hit his shoulders and down the sides of his torso. I slowly move my hands away from him as I lean my head down to rest in his lap.

I love you.

"You're so adorable, Kel." He mumbles, and I smile, looking up at him as he looks down at me. I drag my hand over his forehead and move his hair out of his face.

I smile, a blush crawling over my cheeks.

"Why are you looking at me like that, sweetheart?" He asks and I shake my head, biting my lip. "Just because I think that you're the most beautiful, genuine, amazing, and sweet man I've ever seen.."