"You are right young man. She does not need stitches. Medical student." Doctor asks with a fond smile after bandaging Sukanya's forehead to which Atharv nods.

"Second year, sir."

"Good job young man." Patting Atharv's shoulder doctor turns towards Shivaay, "She will need a bandage change in two days and I will prescribe the painkiller. Rest you have a great doctor here. He can handle well." Doctor says pointing at Atharv with a sly smile making Sukanya chuckle a little as the doctor leaves.

Everyone smiles seeing Sukanya chuckle at doctor's words. "You are lucky that this genius didn't roast that doctor for you, Suk." Reenee says winking at Sukanya making her laugh even more and the screech in pain a little.

"You guys didn't have to be here." Sukanya says pointing at Reenee and Samira.

"We want to be here." Samira says sliding besides Sukanya. "I was so worried when they took you. I am sorry."

"Hye it's not your fault." Sukanya says sulking a little.

"How are you?" Samira asks being overwhelmed with all the events of the day.

"I am fine. Glad to be back." Samira hugs Sukanya after hearing the underlying sadness and pain in her voice.

"Don't worry I am with you and I know you didn't do anything." Sukanya smiles thankfully and hugs Samira back knowing that she isn't big on hugs but once in a while when she is too emotional she can't help it.

"Samira, Reenee it's getting late you both should leave your parents will get worried. Khanna will drop you guys." Jhanvi says understanding the current situation in hand.

"Where's buddy, beautiful and Mani?" Sukanya asks looking around knowing that they would always be there for her.

"Manik has gone on a field trip with his batch and his phone is off. He was gone before your arrest he might not even know you were arrested." Samira informs Sukanya.

"Abeer and Meher have gone to Nasik they are on their way back." Gauri informs Sukanya who nods.

"You take care of yourself and call me anytime you need me." Samira says trying to smile.

"Sure. Thank you." Samira nods her head in it's alright.

"You will be alright." Reenee on other hand asks Atharv.

"Yup... don't worry. You guys go safe." Reenee nods and leaves with Smaira after greeting everyone.

"I want to rest." Sukanya says touching her forehead.

"Sure." Anika says helping her stand up and escorting her to her room. "Shall I get you something to eat."

"No maa. Not now." Sukanya says as her mind is wrapped around her thoughts.

@SHIVAAY AND ANIKA'S ROOM....

Anika is sitting on the couch deep in her world of thoughts when Shivaay walks in completely drained out of his mind.

"Anika... Are you alright?" Shivaay asks placing his hand on her shoulder sitting besides her.

Anika turns to look at him with moist eyes and rubbing her tears off she sniffs and nods in disagreement. "No, Shivaay. I am not alright. How can I be alright?"

"Anika... Whatever is happening...."

Anika stops Shivaay from completing his sentence. "Shivaay it's not what is happening. It's about how we are dealing with it. Shivaay I have failed Atahrv."