Chapter 13

Kyotani POV~

We started to get ready a bit after Y/n had left the gym after we made our decision on whose going to her concert. We all took our showers and got dressed in casual clothes. I ended up deciding on a striped shirt with black pants and some boots, I added some chains to my clothing too. I still couldnt help but wonder what she dressed up in no one saw her or anything.

"Kyotani are you ready to go" I heard Iwaizumi call from the door i nodded my head and grabbed some cash for my ticket of course

"Kyotani are you ready to go" I heard Iwaizumi call from the door i nodded my head and grabbed some cash for my ticket of course. Everyone else met in front of the school gates and had already notified the coaches where we were going. Kenma looked up the location and said we could take the train to a station close to where the concert was being held, the ride consisted of everyone having conversations. I remained quiet still regretting coming out but i liked her so it felt the least I could do. We finally arrived and ran all the way over to the ticket booth hoping there was still tickets. Thankfully there was we came a bit later and the lady said that 2 bands were left and the 2nd to last one should be finishing up soon. We all panicked but Kenma said that your band was the last on playing for sure, we payed and walked in and saw stands for merchandise in a hall way and in the center was a big fucking stadium with crowds of people. We walked in and tried to push our way to the middle, luckily we were all quite tall well except hinata but we can see fairly well from where we were. The lights turned off and a loud cord played startling all us a bit and the lights were still dim, i was able go make out a small figure standing on stage.
"Oh shes singing this song, its more soft then the rest of her music" Kenma stated

(Okay so im a big arctic monkeys fan too and ik thats not punk necessarily but just think of yourself singing "Who the fuck are the Arctic monkeys?" I wanted to incorporate something cool...anyways back to the story)

Her voice was low but still satisfying in a way, I couldnt take my eyes off of her the way her movements were smooth not messing up despite being in front of a lot of people. It seemed a lot of people liked her too everyone seemed to like her from the amount of people but i couldnt help but see her smiling but it looked genuine more approachable than she looked on a daily basis.
"Woah, I havent seen that smile in a while" I heard Iwaizumi say still couldnt hear over the loud music and people screaming her name. The song was nice it seemed different from what Ive ever heard. Then eveything went dark again the screens that were static revealing only peoples mouths moving and the bass loudly playing a low rumble.

Its not you its them that are wrong
Tell em' to take out their tongues

Its not you its them that are wrong
Tell em' to take out his tongue
And bring on the backlash!

I looked at the screens and saw y/n in a skirt walking down a school hall with an axe in had once she said "and bring on the backlash" it was many shadows or blurred images of what im assuming killing people who were classmates. Besides the fact she was "killing" people the video was oddly seductive, the outfit in the video was obviously to short but the way she place the blood on her face with an oddly hot look with a smirk.

I never seen that look from her before but why do I have the urge too push her into that state....Stop it Kyotani

The video also consisted of her going over her curves mouthing the words "Tell him to take out his tongue" making me blush. a bit how seductive she can be. The rumbling of her bass went off again but I admired the amount of works she put in the first song soon finished and she looked exassusted already. In 3 minutes she went onto the next song a bit heavier than the first but still intriguing, she played for a couple more hours before thanking everyone for coming to the concert and threw some t shirts but i couldn't tell from where i was. We walked out of the area quickly before everyone wanted to escape all at once. We went to the stands that held merchandise but then i saw something that caught my eye and made me blush almost a beet red.
"Kyotani what is i-" Before Iwaizumi could finish i pointed at the posters of y/n that was either in too tight short clothing with a bloody nose or was half naked.
"WHY IS SHE PLASTERING HERSELF LIKE THAT, I NEED TO HAVE A TALK WITH HER" Iwaizumi yelled stomping towards what seemed to be backstage before a man told him he cant go there.
"Sir you cant go here unless you have a backstage pass" i heard the buff man say
"But i know y/n! I NEED TO HAVE A TALK WITH HER RIGHT NOW!"
"Sorry but your going to have to step back before i use force

Y/n POV~

"Damn Im fucking tired man" I said to myself as I walked back to the dressing room. I walked in and saw all the groupies around Yukio and Shima while Haru seemed to be more respectful and refused for them to do anything to him.
"Our beauty of darkness has returned~" Yukio said while girls were around him
"Ugh whatever, Im going back now so Haru your the designated driver for these idiots okay"
"You got it, and why are you going to leave? Are you going to be okay on your own?" Haru asked as he caught the keys
"Ill be fine im taking the limo back so ill be good and if i wearrrrr Yukioooss hoodie and sweater on top no one can see me. Bye guyyss text me when you get home man whores" I grabbed my bass and put my jean jacket over the hoodie. I heard yelling from the backstage entrance, I saw a familiar angry face....Iwaizumi.

Im so fucked arent I

"Y/N WHY ARE YOY HALF NAKED IN THOSE POSTERS" he yelled at me. I stood there in shock and before the man was going to throw him out I said I was with him. I grabbed his wrist and saw a pair of honey eyes looking at me.
"Kyotani? Okay what the fuck is going on here?! Wait bedhead? Pudding? Owl?! WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE!!" i huffed and rubbed my head a bit because of my headache
"Lets get you home" I heard a gruff voice say to me and before I argued their hands already grabbed my wrist and I saw Kyotani looking ahead with a pissed look as usual. I noticed he bought a poster and i smirked and intertwined my hand with his rough larger one.
"Mad dog chan~ didnt know you were such a pervert~" I teased and pointed at the poster he was holding which I wore a nurses outfit with a collar and leash with whore written on it.
"Guess you dont know me all that well then princess~"  he teased right back unfased.
I chuckled a bit and walked with him while the rest of the idiots watched in shock walking behind us. I could see the men who helped me get into a limo to take us back to the camp and told fans to back up letting us all walk through. I saw many camera flashes and people yelling my name while other looked at me and Kentaros hands one in one. We walked to the car and I told the driver where we were supposed to be at.
"Woahhhhh do you get to drive in one of these all the time y/n chan?!" I heard tendou say rolling the window down sticking his head out like a dog.
"Sometimes, I left because the groupies were in the room and I dont need to see them doing stuff to my band guys" I said with a disgusted face. I yawned and it was another 30 minutes but aince theres traffic about an hour or so. It was about to be 12:30 coach would be mad but he only knew i was going not them. I dose off to sleep laying on Kens chest and nuzzling into his warm figure.
"Y/n you need to wake up were at the camp" I heard kens voice say to me
"Carry me Ken ken~" I said with grabby grabby hands like a baby. He sighed and carried me to my room and I noticed none of the managers were in there.
"They didnt want to cause much noise so went to another room to not piss you off" kens voice said calmly and placing me in my futon. I saw his figure walk away and I got up and called him before he left.
Ken Ken~ why dont you come sleep with me I miss your warm body~ I said still tired. I heard a growl then a sign like he couldnt say no to me. He rubbed my back and told me to go to sleep in a low husky tone, I ended up falling asleep before I did I thought he did this just because he wanted to leave but he fell asleep right after pulling me into his chest.

Dont leave me Kyotani Kentaro please...I think I love you
.
.
.
Anddd another one, this one was very eh to me but next one will be more interesting I promise <3