"A Cookout!"

"Sigh, practice was hard!" Shoyo rubbed his neck. Saltyshima raised an eyebrow, "What? You can't handle some simple receives to the face?" 

"Look, those hurt, alright!" Shoyo retorted. Dino boy leaned down and pecked Hinatas nose. "It sure did look like it." The blonde salt shaker teased. The human tangerine pouted but didn't say anything. "So...You got a plan?" 

"Wha-? OH! Yeah!!" Hinata jumped up and down a glint of mischief in his eyes. "What's... The plan, then?" Kei mentally prepared himself for the probably outrageous plan.

"We're going to host a cookout! Kuroo, Kenma, Bokuto, and Akaashi can come, too!" Tsuki was surprised Hinata didn't say anything along the lines of 'Karaoke'.

(Writers Note: I purposely didn't put flattykawa and Iwa-Chan in.)

"That's decent." Tsukishima sounded impressed. "You know that requires food, right? And god knows you can't cook." 

Hinata shock of offense was priceless, Kei stifled a laugh. "That's why I'm inviting Bokuto, Salt man!" Hinata spat in the taller mans way.

"Hey, relax! I was just kidding, baby!" Tsuki grabbed Hinata by the hand and kissed his cheek. "What happens if they can't come?" Tangerine was thinking about that but never got around to it. 

"Well then we'll tell them in the group chat. Simple and easy." Salty Dino smiled wholesomely at his lover. "Great. Let's go home now, I'll drop you off." Hinata nodded and gripped the large warm hand he held.

Tsukishima ruffled the orange hair and they both walked off down the street. Hinata held his bike and suddenly got an Idea. 

"I'll race ya!" He hopped on the seat of his bike and peddled forward. "What?! Hey, you're cheating!!" Tsuki ran off after him with his long legs. This went on until Hinata got home safely.