(Chapter 2) Around the School (pg.1)

(A/N As you can tell- We have entered chapter two!)

As Kiri hurried out of the Gryffindor dorms he crashed into Ron's door but was in to much of a hurry to notice. Ron woke up and opened his door. But at that moment Kiri was just leaving the common room. Ron rushed to Harry waking him up- "Mate, mate, mate," whispered Ron, Harry groaned rolling over, "MATE!" Shouted Ron, Harry physically jumped out of his bed pointing his wand towards whatever was talkings as he reached for his glasses putting them on. He sighed in relief and looked at his best friend,

"What do you want at this hour?" Groaned Harry,
"The new Gryffindor, Eijirou? No wait, he prefers Kirishema?"
"Kirishima" Harry automatically corrected the read head,
"Yeah Yeah him, I saw him leave the dorms!"
Ron whisper shouted, Harry tilted his head and sighed, "Snape." He said and with that he grabbed his invisibility cloak covering both him and Ron as they crouched down leaving the common room.
***

Kiri crept down to the Slytherin dungeons getting directions from Shoto. He felt his way through the darkness as he reached the Slytherin portrait.

"Apple-Extrac" he whispered as the door opened, Shoto was sitting in a corner melting his ice in a bowl with soba. Eijiro enthusiastically waved at him and Shoto nodded pointing upwards to Bakugou's room.

"Thanks bro" whisper shouted Kiri as he quietly ran up to the blondes room. He carefully pushed open the door and walked over to Katsuki who was fast asleep.

Kiri's POV

Bakubro was so quiet and peaceful, I gently put my hand on his cheek then ran it through his hair, he let out a quite groan as he turned.
"mmngrh..." His face was relaxed but I quickly moved my hand then grabbed his shoulder softly shaking him.

"Baku... Baku.. Baku.."
"Mngrrrh...." he rolled over.
"Baaaaaaku" I whispered, he grunted then pulled the covers closer to him, he silently chuckled and kept shaking him,
"Bakubakubakuuuuu" I whispered, his eyebrows scrunched as he slowly blinked opening his eyes.
"hm....?" I instinctively put my hand over his mouth before he came to his senses.

Shoto's POV
'They're taking a while' I thought as I got up heading to Bakugou's room, the door was already open so I decided to lean against the door frame watching kirishima attempt to wake him.

Obviously I had my phone out recording this.

No one's POV

Bakugou slowly blinked opening his eyes, Ejirou was watching him closely waiting for the explosion as Bakugou looked down at the hand on his mouth then quickly looked at who's hand it was he shot up pulling the covers much closer to himself.

"Mmph?!" He looked around partly horrified.

"Ah, the Pomeranian has finally woken up~" teased Shoto knowing that there wasn't much Bakugou could do in this state.

"MMMPH!!!" Growled Bakugou then he glared at Kirishima who was still covering his mouth.

Kiri's POV,

As Bakugou opened his mouth I felt his hot breath in my palm then his.. his tongue? 'Oh shit' I quickly hardened my palms just as he hit it.

No one's POV

Bakugou was fuming he roughly bit into Kirishima's palm trying to free himself but his teeth were met with a much harder surface causing him to let out a loud high Yelp.

Kirishima turned his head to him staring at him, it's like the whole world froze, Shoto was also astonished at the noise the hot head just made.

But Bakugou looked the most petrified.

Bakugou's POV

'Did I- make that-? W-was that- me-"

Shoto's POV

I quickly snapped out of the trans I was in and zoomed into Bakugou's face. 'I caught that! I caught that on camera.' He looked so scared? No, more like he had just seen a ghost.

No one's POV

"Pfffft-" laughed Shoto pointing at Bakugou he he covered his mouth with his free hand trying desperately not to fall over waking up the other Slytherins. Kirishima took a step back getting out of Bakugou's strangle zone and watched in horror as tears started rolling down Shoto's cheeks in his failing attempt not to laugh.

"Sh-Should we- give him a minute," asked Kiri still waiting for Bakugou to snap back to reality. Shoto was practically falling over-

"N-No way I-In hell a-am I l-leaving" whispered Shoto still trying to contain his laughter.

Bakugou drew a sharp breath as he slowly turned to the two boys in his room.

(Yes- I'm stopping here- and Yes I'm already writing the next chapter)