I'm a Shape Shifter Chapter 3

Blah. That's all I have to say.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a Shape Shifter Chapter 3

I woke up. The sunlight was trying to creep through the black curtains. I groaned because that light was in my eyes. I stood up on my bed and walke across to my window when I stepped on something in my bed. I screamed and fell flat on my face on the floor. And it hurt. I got up to see who I stepped on and found mike holding on to his stomach trying not to scream in pain.

Do I weigh that much? Oh well. I heard uneven foot steps coming to my room and I freaked out. It was my dad. He may be a bit tipsy.

"Mike!" I whispered. "Get up and hide!" I said. I think my eyes turned black and Mike noticed. He went into my closet and closed the door silently.

I was still on the floor. At least I got my story to why I screamed. I heard a crash. Maybe my dad is more than a little tipsy. Another crash.  My dad slamed into the door then opened it. My dad came into the room looking like he'll pass out any moment. I really hate it when he passes out in my room. Then I have to drag him to his bed.

"Sere.... may...tay" he said with slurred words. Oh dad. You gotta handle your liquor. "I... I.. I heard you sweeming. Are you okayzzzzzzzzzzzzz.''

"Ya I'm fine dad. I just fell out of bed. That's all." I told him some truth not all. 

"okayzzzzzzzzzz Im leaving awound nooooon. I won't be back till nexxy fr......day."

I looked back and saw my alarm clock read 9:53 A.M. Wow we only six hours almost seven.

"Alright dad. Have a nice vacation bye." I said. He left before I could finish the sentence.

I heard him slam the front door shut. He said noon. Oh well two weeks alone! Hell yah! Fun time with Mike! ;) Haha just kidding. Mike came out of the closet and sat next to me on the bed.

"So that was your dad? He seems... nice." I knew he was joking and I laughed.

"Ya he's an achoholic. He never beat me or anything just forgets about me. Alot." I said feeling really bored.

"Oh well that must feel horrible for you."

"No not really. I never been close to my family. Just my brother."

"Well, where is he now?"

"He's somewhere that I don't know how to explain." My eyes turned blue. "Let's go to the movies or something. Have fun. I mean it is a Saturday."

"Cool. Let's go." He got off the bed and started for the door.

"Woah woah woah. We need to take a shower and brush our teeth mister." I said like a mother would.

"Sorry mom."

 I laughed. Then I noticed a note on my couch. Weird. I don't remember seeing that note there. I walked over to it and opened it up.

I Love You very much Serenity. I know your real name and I'm not a stalker either. I know your different. How? I don't know. You just are. Your adventurous, sweet, and different. I want to figure you out. You give me butterflys in my stomach when you walk past me every morning at school.  I'm your secret admirer and will always be here with you. I love you.

                                                                                                      <3

That was one of the sweetest thing I've read. It made a smile come to my mouth. Right bedide the note is a red rose and dark blue rose and a black rose. My favorite colors. Mike was staring at me with curious eyes and he looked like he wanted to so badly see what I was smiling at. 

"It's a love note. It's ne of the sweetest things I ever read." I said and looked down at the picture.

"Who's it from?" Mike said with a sorta irritated voice. Not a jealous voice but a protected kind of voice.

"I don't know. But I wanna find out. But now it's time to get ready for the movies!!!!!" I said with excitement.

Mike's face lit right up and we both hurried up and took a shower. Him whereing black skinny jeans and a red shirt and converse on. Me with a black V neck shirt dark blue jeans and black converse.

Since I don't own a car we have to walk to the movies which was 20 minutes away. Mike and I started talking.

"So Unique? You have awesome clothes nd video games and stuff but your house is crap."

"You looked through my stuff?!" I said. My eyes were blood red now.

" Sorry! But I couldn't help myself. After you fell asleep I looke around the room. I didn't go through anything like journals but just opened drawers."

"I know I live in something that looks like crap. But to be honest we are actually very rich. We have a whole bunch of money but my parents are to cheap to but a bigger house. My mom is always on business trips and stuff and she makes alot of money. What her job is I don't know. My dads job, I don't know. But I have a credit card that pays for anything I want."

"Okay. Well we're here at the movies." he said.

"Wow that was fast." We went in and bought our tickets to see the black swan. For the rest of the day we snuck into movies and it was fun. Till we got kicked out. We than came out the movie and started acting drunk. I felt like I was being stared at. I looked around and saw black hair leaving. I ran and tried to catch up but when I turne the corner all I saw was a black cat with white paws. Aww.

" Hey kittie. You seen someone walk by here?" No answer.

"Wanna come and hang with me and my friend?"

I knew this cat was just a regular cat. It was just the same as any other cat. I still felt that sense that smeone was watching me and it was not the cat. I grabbed the cat and went back to Mike who was just standing there now. Opps I ditched hm and I didn't even know.

"Sorry Mike. I found a cat. Female. Cute too."

"It's okay." He said his eyes were blue but they were turning back to a Hazel color. "I just thought you left me like everybody else."

"Is that what happened with your friend?" I said.

"Ya. But it doesn't matter. I got you as a friend. Your like my sister even though I just know you for just a little bit." He went and gave me a hug.

I Hugged him with one arm because I still had the cat in the other and he hugged me like my brother used to. He is like my brother in a way and I will never leave him.

"Unique. Thank you for being here for me."

"Serenity. My name is Serenity." I hugged him tighter and knew I could trust him. He's my brother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwwwwwwwwwww. Sorry I alway's wanted a sibling. Only child here. Hoped you enjoyed. :)