I'm a Shape Shifter Chapter 4

Serenity POV

So after the movie hug fest we went back to my house to eat some milk and cookies and watch Spongebob. And yes to answer your question I am obsessed with Spongebob. If Spongebob is real I would kidnap him and marry him. Also force him to have babys with me. I don't care if Spongebob is gay. He's mine.

Okay back to the story. After an hour of silence with each other Mike spoke up.

"Hey Serenity, why do your eyes change color?''

Since I already knew he was like me I answered his question truthfully.

" I have no idea. But I should be also asking you that question. What about you?''

"It just happened. Why? I don't know... I always thik I'm adopted but I am related to my parents. It's weird huh?"

"Oh Yeah"

"So What happens when You have to go to school?" Am I supposed to stay here?"

"Maybe. Apply for school. So maybe we can go together."

I grabbed Midnight, the cat that I found by the movies, and sat her on my lap. This kitty was cute and I decided to keep her. Bought her food, water and a play area with my credit card

"That's a good idea!"

"I know I'm smart no need to thank me!"

"Haha your so funny!" Mike said sarcastically.

"You know it!"

We continued on our way when my phone ringed. The caller ID was unknown.

"Hello?" I answered.

Silence.

"Hello?" I said again getting frustrated that the person wasn't answering.

"Hi" The person finally answered.

"Oh Hi person that I don't know at all and is randomly calling me! How are you?"

I heard chuckling on the other line.

"I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm great! Wonderful actually!"

"Great! Now may I ask who this is?"

"Nope! Buh Bye! I just wanted to hear your voice"

That's when the person hung up.

"Who was that?" Mike asked while taking another chocolate chip cookie. I snatched it away from him and ate it. He frowned at me and took another and ate it quick.

"Beats me. Some guy on the phone."

Mike frowned.

"Do you think it was you secret admirer?"

"Hmmm maybe but oh well!"

Hmmmmm. I think I wanna go visit my brother's grave now. I got up and went into my closet and changed into my brother's blue plaid pajama pantsand his favorite Black band T-shirt which is System Of A Down. I put on some black sandals and tied my hair up into a messy pony tail leaving my bangs on. I wore this the night before he died. It still has his smell oddly no matter how many times i washed it. I walked out about to head out when I remembered Mike was still watching Spongebob.

"Hey Mike?"

"Hmmm" he murmured still paying attention to Spongebob.

"I'm going out for a walk, k?"

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"No I'm good. I want to go alone. Is that alright?"

"Yeah sure. Be careful. Have your phone with you."