Part 2

"Y-Yeah I'm fine.. But are you? Oh my god I'm so so so sorry..." Hyungwon said frantically not making eye contact with the man.

The stranger laughed a bit "Yes I'm fine. I'm sorry I shouldn't have stood so close. Let me buy you a new one, 'kay?"

"No no no, it's fine I promise, I didn't even want to celebrate my birthday." Hyungwon said still looking away. "Well um... I should clean this up.." he got a couple napkins and started wiping up the cake.

The stranger got down and started helping him. Hyungwon looked up at him for the first time "Y-You don't have to help, it's okay..." he looked away again immediately after speaking.

A few minutes pass and they finish cleaning up the mess. Hyungwon stood there silently before starting to walk to the exit of the bakery. Just before he could get to the door the man grabbed his wrist gently.

"Let me buy you a cake, I feel bad for what happened" he smiled and looked at Hyungwon.
Hyungwon smiled shyly "You don't have to do that, it's not that big of a deal."

"But it's your birthday isn't it? This can be my gift from me to you!" the man said with a happy tone and pulled Hyungwon back up to the counter.

Hyungwon laughed a little "Fine but only if I can help pay, even if it's just a little."
The man sighed and agreed. "Hey! Can we get that one please." he said to the lady at the counter and pointed to a simple 2 layer chocolate cake with vanilla frosting and little yellow flowers all over it.
"Of course! That'll be $76.90!"
he and Hyungwon pay and she grabs the cake for them
"Don't drop it this time!!" she says laughing as she hands it to them.
They both smile and nod
"I'll try not to !" Hyungwon replied with a small giggle.

They both walk out together, with smiles on their faces.
The man stops for a moment "May I ask for your name?"
Hyungwon looked at him surprised "It's Hyungwon, may I ask for yours as well?"

He smiled "It's Hoseok."
Hyungwon froze, his name sounded so familiar.
"Hoseok....?" he looked at Hoseok and it hit him. They used to go to school together, they even had a class together. Even though they never spoke to each other, Hyungwon had a massive crush on him. Whenever Hoseok would walk by he'd get flustered and walk the other way.

Hoseok was so oblivious at the time he never noticed him, so Hyungwon would just admire him from a distance, and he was fine with that.

"Hyungwon... You okay?" Hoseok asked as he grabbed Hyungwon's hand.
He looked at Hoseok and nodded. "Do you remember me?"
Hoseok shook his head no "Hmm..No, I don't think I do."

"We went to the same high school, we never talked though."

"OH!! Wait! Chae Hyungwon!? The one that had a crush on me?"

Hyungwon blushed slightly and smiled "Yup, that's me."

Hoseok laughed and patted Hyungwon's head "Anyways, enough of that. Wheres the party at?"