Lowee's Terror

In Lowee:

Sonic and the others were on a cart as the driver was getting the dear to move to their destination

Nepgear: Wow, what a beautiful town. Lowee is a place I longed to visit.
Neptune: Nepgear, I had a feeling you felt that way. Isn't it beautiful here, Sonic-chan?
Sonic: It sure is.
Nepgear: Hey, Sonic-chan?
Sonic: Hmm?
Nepgear: Sorry about yesterday. You'd probably thought-
Sonic: Hehe, no, it's fine really. Anyway, weren't we going to that girl's palace.
Nepgear: Yeah. Rom-chan and Ram-chan told me to come play. Apparently Blanc-san doesn't let them leave the country.
Sonic: I'm guessing Blanc's the older sister.
Neptune: Yep. Blanc can be a real party pooper sometimes. Someone should tell her she'll end up alone like Noire if she keeps that up.
Noire: Didn't you forget? I'm right here. Wait, who are you calling a loner?
Neptune: Sorry, sorry. But telling you about it clearly might push you to change yourself.
Sonic: Fufu.
Noire: I don't want to hear that from a slacker goddess! Maybe it was a mistake to come after all.
Sonic: Fufu.
Noire: Hey, what's so funny?
Sonic: Nothing... Haha! Man, you're hilarious, Neptune!
Neptune starts to blush.
Neptune: I-I am? Hehe.
Noire and Uni starts to laugh a little as well.
Nepgear, Uni: Hehe.
Noire: Not you two!

In Blanc's palace:

Maid: Ahhh! The maid falls down on the floor and Rom and Ram were laughing

Maid: Ahhh!
The maid falls down on the floor and Rom and Ram were laughing.
Ram: She fell for it!
Rom: It worked.
Maid: Rom-sama! Ram-sama! What do you think you're doing?
Ram: Run for it!
Rom and Ram runs away from the maid.
Vert: Are you certain about this? Putting this plan into action will revolutionize this world.
Blanc: I'm aware. We definitely need to keep this secret until we begin.
Blanc starts to get angry as the three were yelling.
Blanc: You lot... How many times do I have to tell you to keep it down when I'm trying to work?
Maid: I-I'm so sorry!
Rom: Onee-chan...
Ram: Look, look!
Blanc: Huh?
Rom and Ram shows Blanc a drawing on her book.
Blanc: This is...?
Ram: Onee-chan, it's you.
Rom: Ram-chan and I drew it.
Blanc: My precious book... You two!
Ram: She has the same expression now!
Blanc: Hold it right there!
Blanc runs after Rom and Ram as Vert was drinking her tea. As they turn around they see Neptune and the others.