Summer Vacation

In Planetune:
Neptune breaths heavily on the couch.
Nepgear: Sis! Sis! Resist!
Neptune: Nepgear... I'm sorry. If I'm reborn, I'm sure I'll be... A better sister...
Neptune closes her eyes.
Nepgear: Sis, hang in there! In just a second, IF-san and Compa-san will bring that!
Sonic: Jeez, you're making it sound dramatic.
IF: Thanks for waiting.
Compa: It's done!
IF and Compa comes in as they have shaved ice.

Neptune: Yaaay! Thank you, Iffy, Compa!Neptune takes a bite of the shaved ice

Neptune takes a bite of the shaved ice.
Neptune: It's cooold! And delicious! Right, Nepgear?
Nepgear: Yeah! Summer is all about shaved ice, right?
Sonic: Guess so.
Compa: It's so tasty! Iffy, have a bite of this flavor too!
IF: Eh? W-Well...
IF takes a bite of Compa's shaved ice.
IF: (This is happiness...) Eating from Compa's hand is completely different.
Compa: Iffy, you're exaggerating!
Sonic: Neptune, have a bite of mine.
Neptune: Really?!
Neptune takes a bite of Sonic's shaved ice.
Neptune: Mmm! So good!
Histoire: Neptune-san? When you're done eating, please do your work properly, okay?
Neptune: Ehh? If I worked with this heat, I would be called "Black!" Except I'm Purple Heart... How's that!
Histoire: Why's the face like you said something funny? Summer's already ending, you know? There's a ton of work that need to be finished. And yet, if it was for Neptune-san. Sonic: Wow...
Nepgear: Umm, Histy-san...
Histoire: Hmm?
Neptune: Hello? Noire, Blanc, Vert? Summer's ending so, let's go play together somewhere!
Histoire: Neptune-san!
Sonic: Hehe.

Few minutes later:
Compa was driving Neptune and Nepgear with her car as Sonic was running with them. They reached to their destination as they see the vacation house.

 They reached to their destination as they see the vacation house

Neptune grabs her camera and starts recording.
Neptune: Kay! And so I, Neptune, ended up I this place! The view is amazing, right? Where on earth could this be? Oh? It's the local goddess over there! Apparently she's a loner!
Noire: I'm not a loner! I have Uni...
Uni: This is Lastation's pride. My vacational mountain. It's got a bit of a "nostalgic summer vacation" vibe, but it's a popular place!
Noire: I took care of all the dangerous monsters, so even deep into the mountain, you can relax and have fun.
Neptune: There's her "full-of-herself" appeal!
Noire: Shut up!
Blanc: Those two never change, huh? Neptune and Noire...
Vert: It's okay if they don't change however, our countries also are unchanged and yet they flourish...
Blanc: Well, that's true. By the way, lately seems like Leanbox has turned into the master of smartphones development.
Vert: I've heard something too. In Lowee, a crown that can turn anything into a princess. It's a huge deal everywhere, it mustn't be easy to deal with, is it?
Blanc: I-It's just a temporary boom. Don't worry about it.
Vert: Oh? It has you pretty worried doesn't it?
Blanc: Shut up! I bet you were passed off as well!
Neptune: Hey, hey! Let's get along! Don't say things that people don't like!
Noire: Like you're one to talk.
Sonic: You too, Noire.
Noire: Excuse me?!
Neptune: Haha!
Sonic: Hehe!
Noire: Stop laughing!
Uni: When Noire and the others get together, they're always like that...
Nepgear: But, that only means they're good friends.
Ram: Uni-chan! This place is really fun!
Rom: Yeah! The view is really pretty too!
Uni: I know, right? And there are more beautiful spots too. There's one with a lot of sunflowers, so let's go after eating, okay?
Rom, Ram: Okay!
They go inside as Noire was in her maid outfit.