"Yeah, we look out of place, don't we?" Miyoung murmured. "I don't dress like how a student should dress."

"Let's lower it down a notch then," Minseo rolled her eyes, waving at the young employee. "Excuse me? Can we look at some of your other dresses?"

While Minseo and Seyeon went to talk to the employee, I sat down on the sofa with Miyoung beside me. My eyes wondered to Jiyeon and Jihye who were talking quietly to one another. It seemed like they were... disagreeing about something.

Thankfully, Minseo and Seyeon skipped their way towards us, carrying some other dresses.

"Nude will bring out your long hair, unnie," Seyeon said, giving me the nude dress. "I think this dress will showcase your curves too."

"Um, thanks?" I mumbled, feeling my cheeks burn.

"I—can't!" Jihye immediately covered her chest. Her eyes got bigger as she shook her head, "That will show too much skin!"

"Oh, come on," Minseo said, wriggling her eyebrows. "You've got a big chest, girl. Now that's hot."

Jihye's cheeks went bright red and she shook her head before putting Jiyeon in front of her. "My father will—"

"Honey, your father won't be at the clubs," Miyoung said, getting up and walking towards her. "It can't be that bad."

Miyoung took the dress from Minseo and then stared at it for a beat before shoving it back to Minseo.

"She's so pure and innocent," Miyoung scowled. "This one is too much."

"But the boobs!" Minseo whined.

I couldn't help it. I laughed.

Seeing this, the others ended up laughing along with me. If this is what it means to have friends then maybe I do regret not making friends earlier.

***

I tilted my head and studied myself in the mirror. I was wearing a short, nude coloured low V cut dress with a slit on the side that goes all the way up to my hip. Holding the slit together was some glittery gold chains.

It showed too much skin, more so than usual but somehow... I feel somewhat confident in it. It made me glow in a way that had me wondering if that person in the mirror is me.

"Come out, unnie," Minseo knocked on my door.

I inhaled sharply and then turned around, opening the door.

Minseo's jaw dropped. "Oh my God!"

I winced. "Is it bad?" Because even I didn't recognise myself in the mirror.

"No!" Minseo grabbed my hand, guiding me out of the change rooms. "Seyeon!"

Seyeon glanced over and her eyes brightened. "You look beautiful!"

I smiled shyly. "I feel like a different person."

"You all," Minseo clapped, slowly with a proud smile. "I should change my occupation and become a stylist or something."

Minseo may be right about that though. She had Jiyeon wearing a short, red backless slip dress that brought out the colour of her light brown eyes. Beside her was Jihye who was struggling to pull her dress down to cover herself. Jihye was in a mini silver V neck lace up dress with long sleeves. It really makes you look at her chest. As for Miyoung, she was wearing a white long-sleeved V-neck lace up shirt with a tight black skirt. Even though she said she wasn't used to it, she was already taking lots of hot selfies. Minseo was wearing a long black dress with lace up sides and it showed just how confident she is with her body and looks. As for Seyeon, she was wearing a backless lace up burgundy dress with a deep plunge at the front.

Looking at them, I realised just how beautiful they are. The dresses showed several parts of their bodies that made them stand out even more. Even though we (everyone aside from Minseo and Seyeon) were really uncomfortable with the dresses, I don't think any of us can deny that we feel good in these dresses.

Thanks to Miyoung and her rich status, we were able to book this place for two hours. The others were happy about this too because it meant we won't have to worry about people coming in.

Jihye's phone rang out and she reached for it, frowning before moving back into the change room once more.

"That's probably her fiancé," Jiyeon murmured.

"Is the dress too much for her?" Minseo asked, worriedly. "I don't know what kind of man she's with but—"

"He's a bit of a douche," Jiyeon mumbled. "I'm hoping she will leave him but I can't make that decision for her."

Minseo glanced over at the room where Jihye had gone, concern etching her face. That's when Miyoung giggled beside me, making me turn my head to her. She leaned over, showing me a text from Jimin.

You better buy something else.

What if I don't? What will you do?

I'm five minutes away. Maybe I can show you what I will do if you don't change out of that.

My eyes widened and I looked at her, "What does that mean?"

Miyoung leaned towards me, eyes sparkling with mischief. "It means the rest of the members are on their way here."

I immediately looked down at what I'm wearing and got to my feet. I can literally see Seokjin's disapproving look.

"Oh boy," Jiyeon murmured, holding up her phone.

Minseo groaned, "I don't want to check my phone. Let's just get out of here quickly."

"You don't really think we can change out of these in five minutes, do you?" I asked, worriedly.

"Why are you so scared for?" a young, bubbly girl piped in. She had bright pink hair and gothic make-up on. "You all look very beautiful."

Leave it to an employee to say something like that.

"Leave your makeup to me, girls," Seyeon said, clasping her hands together. "Let's quickly buy these and then head over to my place."

"Why your place?" I asked.

"That way those men can't stop us," Seyeon said with a smirk. "It's probably safer for us that way."

"Girl, your ass though," the girl said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "You need to buy that dress."

"You work here," I reminded her. "This dress might look ugly on me and you'll still say it's good so that I'll buy it."

She grinned at me, not denying it. "Hey, I'm serious about your ass though. If I have asses like yours and yours," she pointed at Miyoung. "I would totally wear that and go out all the time."

"Aren't you like, I don't know, underage?" Minseo asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I look like that, don't I?" the girl smirked.

"Have we met before?" Seyeon asked, frowning. "I feel like I've met you somewhere before."

"I work a lot of jobs," the girl shrugged, playing with the hoops earrings on her left ear.

"Two minutes," Miyoung murmured.

"Crap!" I moved towards my change room. "Let's change."

"We don't have time to change," Jiyeon squeaked. "We should just buy them and walk out like this."

"In broad daylight?" Miyoung scoffed in disbelief.

"What choice do we have?" Minseo grinned. "I look hot. I want the whole world to know that."

The sound of the door opening and the members' familiar voices could be heard from downstairs.

We looked at each other in horror.

"Don't worry," the girl employee said, "I'll distract them while you lot go change."

I glanced at her name tag and then nodded, "Alright. Thank you, Dohee."