jaemin
shut up u wholesome
fucking cute piece of shit

minyoung
I LOVE YOU TOO!1!1!1!1!

"Hey." Jaemin greets Minyoung. "Hello, Pretty Boy, thank you for your service." She sighs.

"Okay, you don't even have work today, so where are we really going?" He looks at the road. Minyoung slouches back into her seat.

"When did you find out?" She asks. "Like from the start. You're the one who sent me your schedule." He laughs.

"Yeah, so I can carpool." She says. Jaemin looks at her during a stoplight, pretending to be offended. "... with like the coolest person, Jaemin!" She quickly adds. Jaemin laughs.

"Where we headed?" He asks. "Julie's." Minyoung says. "Julie's?" He asks. "Mhm, that cool little vintage restaurant everyone use to go to. A diner." Minyoung taps on her phone.

"I don't even know wher-." Minyoung plops her phone on a magnet, showing google maps. "30 minute drive." She says. "Why are we going there?"

"Because that's where Hyunmi and Felix are going." Minyoung says. "What? So we're basically going to stalk them?" He asks.

"I wouldn't call it stalking?" She says, unsure. "I'd call it watching over someone." She states. "So... stalking." He says.

Minyoung laughs. "Whatever, just looking out for him."

The car ride is filled with sudden quietness, until Minyoung recieves a phone call.

YEOJUN IS CALLING...
[ ACCEPT | DECLINE ]

"Uh, I should answer that." She mumbles, taking her phone. Jaemin nods. She answers her phone.

"Hello?" She calls out. "Wah, you answered!" Yeojun exclaims. "I mean, yeah, duh." She laughs. "I was just wondering, you know, since you're like my best friend-."

"Really, now?" She asks. "Yes!! It's not like I got into you and my sisters beef. My sisters a bitch, so I completely understand you." He laughs. Minyoung chuckles.

"Yeah yeah, so... you were saying?" She asks. "You should meet Hyunmi!" He says. Minyoung widens her eyes. "As in- meet her? Like- in person?"

"Duh, how else?" Yeojun says. "Isn't that too sudden? I mean you should hang out with her, I just-." "You should totally meet her though! Clumsy Minyoung meeting my Adorable Hyunmi!"

"Clumsy. How bold of you to label me like that." Minyoung laughs slightly. "Hey, are you okay? You sound so off." He says.

"Uhm, I'm just in the ca-." "How far are we from Julie's? I feel like I'm lost." Jaemin suddenly spoke. Minyoung whacks his shoulder, pulling her phone to her chest.

"Shush, Jae." She scolds him. She brings her phone to her ear again. "Hey, Jun, I don't think I can talk right now. How about next time?" She asks.

No response.

She looks at her phone and sees that the call had ended. "His phone must've died." She says.

She sees that she has notifications from Yuka.

————