Chapter 2 - My Name Is Minerva Hanma-

After my shower, I finally got dressed. It's been a long time since i went to a restaurant. Mr Tokugawa texted me the address and the hour. I put my earrings on and finally exited the bathroom to go into the balcony where the sunset was amazing.

 I put my earrings on and finally exited the bathroom to go into the balcony where the sunset was amazing

" - I hope it's not gonna be awkward...Anyway after that , i'll be finally able to spend time with Baki and Jack ! " I said while looking at the view in front of me.

Enjoying my glass of water, I suddenly heard the bell ringing. When I opened the door, I found myself in front of a cute young girl with long pastel pink dyed hair and bangs. She seemed younger than me and was holding a small box and a strawberry milk carton. Extremely confused, I thought she was lost and asked her if she needed help.

" - Excuse me Miss. Do you need help ?" I asked, trying not to be too threatening. She is also shorter than me and had big round gold glasses falling on her nose. She really looks like a Loli from an anime, that's cute. After hearing me talking, she took a deep breath and leaded her green eyes toward me.

" - Hum..E..Excuse me. I heard i had a new neighbor, so i decided to introduce myself ! I am in the apartment right here" She showed  the door in front of me. "Ni..nice to meet you !" She finally said, giving me her box while smiling.

I took a moment to understand the situation. Ugh, being back to the reality OUT  of killing people, playing spies or even kicking some ass feels...weird...Of course people introduce themselves when they just arrived in a new place. However it's an hotel so I didn't expect permanent tenants like me here. I am still staring at her without saying anything and I can feel her being nervous. I am such an intimidating idiot. She talked to me in perfect japanese and seemed caucasian, so i decided to continue in japanese.

" - Oh, Excuse me, I'm kind of slow on the uptakes aha ! The name's Minerva ! nice to meet you Girl !" I said which a warming smile

" - Nice to meet you too ! My name is  Loreena Weib. I made these for you, hope you like it !" I looked at the small box. "I see by the way you're dressed, you're going out tonight right, So i'll let you alone now but it was cool to see another foreigner here !" She smiles at me. " By the way our old neighbor just here is annoying as fuck and will call the police if you're listening music or watching netflix too loud." Anyway enjoy your night Minerva"

" - Geez..i see what kind of person we got here...Thank you again ! Have a good night too !"

"- Bye Bye !"

She closed her door and I went back to my living room to open  what she gave me.  It was a beautiful strawberry cake. I guess Loreena  really likes strawberries aha. Anyways that's one of my favorite things one earth.