Chapter 3 - The Trap -

"Are you two alright? "Asked Mr. Tokugawa as the car was heading to the arena.

"Well... I'm fine. Answered Sikorsky with a smirk. "What's up Doll ?"

Still making eye- contact with Minerva, Sikorsky created his way next to her, the old man freaked out instantly. The young woman didn't move from her seat and looked at the window with a pissed expression. She seemed lost in her thoughts but then she finally spoke.

"Mr. Tokugawa, I thought we had to talk about..." She stopped and looked at the blond man. "About our deal? "

Not understanding what she was talking about, Sikorsky questioned her with his Pikachu meme blue eyes while the old man's face suddenly lit up. Minerva looked highly pissed. And she was.

Finding information about the five criminals was annoying and even dangerous for some of them. She had to hack the police's information systems, Stole government's papers. The last step of the deal was this reunion with Mr. Tokugawa. She could get paid and leave this fighting freak with his business and finally see Baki and Jack without her father knowing she was in Japan. However, with Sikorsky next to them, they're probably not going to talk about it.

"Tch...I want to be able to spend time with Baki and Jack without father realizing it..." Thought the Frenchie glaring at the outside of the car.

"Hey Doll, Don't tell me you're pissed because you stopped me from making you preg....."

I swear, the gaze he received from her was one of the deadliest and most threatened he ever got in his life. And honestly, It turned him on so bad.
The Russian man was somewhat curious about her sudden change of mood. She seemed pretty receptive to his flirting minutes ago. Minerva approached the tall blond as the old man was more and more regretting being stuck in the same car with the most dangerous criminal of Russia and the Daughter of Yujiro Hanma. She took a hidden gun concealed in a seat of the limo and pointed it toward the head of Sikorsky, who only smiled at her action.

"Do not interrupt me when I am thinking about my brothers."

"M..Minerva-kun...Please c..c..Calm down..."

"Heh, it Looks like the Doll can be just like her father....Right? Little цветок."

- Bang -

Two fire guns were heard. one broke the car's window and the other one got stuck in the seat next to Mr. Tokugawa. The driver made a huge gap from the road due to the noise. Sikorsky had the time to move his head to avoid the bullets. Minerva, not really impressed, only calmed her nerves, blows exasperated, and said

"Don't you dare compare me to that man...Never again." She exclaimed as she sat back, still glaring at the outside.

"Alright, Alright baby girl. I'm sorry if I upset you." He made his way toward the french girl to stroke her legs sensually.

"Nevermind but don't say that again." Did he apologize? Like really?

And then everything became quiet again in the car. "Is she pouting like a child now ?" Asked Mr. Tokugawa to himself while glancing at Minerva. Geeze, this Hanma family is going to make him crazy. Except for Baki, who's still a child, the three others are Monsters and Minerva Hanma was not an exception.

However, she can make mistakes. Really Bad Mistakes. Errors that could send her right to hell with a broken spine like another woman we're not going to mention. Mistakes her beloved father would not tolerate. Mistakes people could use against her.
It was exactly what Mr.Tokugawa under his fragile and scared attitude was about to exploit tonight in his arena. Her Mistake. The biggest mistake of her life.