I chuckled upon hearing her while she smiled. She's technically not wrong though.

"Hyung, Taehyung hyung look here-, oooohhh hi Sharey noona, didn't know you were here as well?" Jungkook dashed into the room as if he was getting tailed by a tiger.

He was looking at his phone but the moment he saw Sharey, he hid it swiftly before she notices.

I paled out. I know exactly why he's here and boy, with a staff member in here, we could get into serious trouble if she knew.

"Kookie, done with your dinner?" Sharey asked.

"Ahhh ye ye, hyung didn't come so I came to call him." Jungkook faked an excuse. He looked over to me, gesturing that the task was done and asking me to shoo Sharey away.

"Ahh nae nae, I'm coming and I think manager-nim is looking for you Sharey, right kook-ah?"

"Ofcourse, he's literally holding a search operation for you noona. You must get going." Jungkook widened his eyes, seriousness spread over his bunny face.

"Fine fine. I'm leaving now then. See ya guys."

"Bye !" We said unanimously.

"Bouncing bunnies, that was a close call." Jungkook sighed, relieved that she left.

"Damn you, can't you be more careful, we could've got caught or worst, grounded. Think spending months without video games." I hit him on his chest and instantly regretted doing so.

Jesus, is he even our maknae or the Korean John Cena ? Too many muscles omg.

"Fyi on you hyung. I'm the one working my brain out here and you are yelling at me? Okay then, you are out of our mission." He rolled his tongue over his inner cheek, clearly annoyed.

I hugged him from the side. Kookie needs love. "Awwh, sorry my baby boy, I forgot how important you are for this. Now tell me, is it done?"

"Not happening !" Shit, he is still angry.

"Ahhh kook-ahhh" I tried turning his face to look at me but heck he's strong.

"Okay I'll buy you clothes." I bribed.

"Nope !"

"Banana milk?"

"Smart move but no."

"Carrots ?"

"Hyung looking like a rabbit doesn't make me one."

"Then what do you want ?" I asked frustrated. He finally turned to look at me, smirking devilishly.

Should I run?

"You'll go bungee jumping with me when I say so." He smiled excitedly, making me loose my wits.

"Ahhh waeee-" I whined. I don't like bungee jumping, it's scary and I swear this sport is an attempt to murder. Why do people even like it ? I'll never know.

"Shut up. I've said and you're coming with me." He said as I nodded unwilling.

"Now tell me about our maknae mission."

"Oh yes. Okay, so here I present to you, our very top secret maknae mission, The Secret Space With T.K."

"What's T.K ?"

"Taekook, hyung, our ship, the best unit!" He said as a matter of fact and looked so offended that I forgot.

"Ahhh fine fine, I'm sorry. Now what do we do and how?" I asked.

"Now that, I tell you is my favourite part." He smiled excitedly, showing his bunny teeth. I smiled as well, clearly more excited about it.

_____Ꮚ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ_____

Author's Pov.

At the Park mansion

Celeste was typing furiously. The website had been uploaded just now and she was sure that she's the first one to log in.

There were about 20 brainiac questions related to BTS and to Taehyung and Jungkook in particular. Only a die-hard fan could ace it, in this case, Celeste Park.

On top, the webpage name, 'The Secret Space with T.K' was clearly visible in purple and italicized.

Celeste had answered 19 questions already and she was almost done with the last one. There was no need to recheck as she knew she was right.

She pressed complete at the bottom of the page and within seconds a message popped up.

'Welcome to The Secret Space With T.K. You have successfully filled in all the information and with rapt accuracy. Congratulations, you get to pick your bae. Please select one between the two options :

A) Thunder Thighs

B) Blossom booty

Celeste smiled.

She knew who was who. She clearly knew that it was a page created secretly by Jungkook, having successfully monitoring him since the start. Being a hacker has its pros you know.

She pressed on her option and once the message 'accepted' was displayed on her screen, she turned it off.

"Looks like the route to you stops by some stations, Taehyung oppa. Sooo, Kookie oppa and your dear, Miss Sharey, it is then."

______________________________________

Wallah !

I'm back. Soooo, there's a lot going on in here. Tae's love interest, Kookie's Secret mission and ofcourse our Celeste being Celeste, Taehyung obsessed.

Don't get confused, and if you are then don't worry. Further details ahead.

Thoughts on this chapter? I really want to read your feedbacks. Please do tell me about it.

Purple you <3 and,

Stay tuned !

Stay Gold !

Stan Bangtan !