"i'm gon' fuck you up tonight stop playin' wit me"

"and i gave you permission to do that" i shrugged pulling away making my way into my closet.

i pulled out his first gift of the day before turning to him handing it to him.

"a new watch? bae how much did you pay for this shit" he sighed. "you told me you ain't been making a lot"

"i told you that so i could surprise you" he smacked his teeth. "put it on. i want you to wear it while we're out"

"where we goin?"

"i wanna take you out shopping. and then tonight gon be a surprise" i smiled turning back to grab my jacket.

"you look way to fuckin' sexy for me to let you out that door" i rolled my eyes.

"shut up and come on" i laughed grabbing his hand before leading him out of my room.

|| later that night ||

we got food from his favorite place since he didn't really wanna have a private ass dinner. he just wanted to lay low for his birthday so i was gonna respect it.

we began to look in all the stores while we laughed and messed with eachother the whole time.

a few people took pictures with him which made me smile seeing as he was happy with his fans.

i love seeing pop succeed. that's my nigga 😩!

"your so pretty!" one of the girls came up to me making me smile. "you guys are so cute together"

"thank you babes" i chuckled. "love the shirt" she laughed at me recognizing her 'virginity rocks' shirt 😭.

"it does" i laughed as pop walked back to me. "it was nice meeting you!" i gave her a hug.

"you too! have a good day" she said it back before leaving with her friends down the boardwalk.

"you look happy" pop chuckled.

"well yea, i'm with you" he rolled his eyes playfully making me giggle. "made you blush" i teased touching his face.

"i'm black. you can't tell" he waved my hand off

"i cannn because you looked away from me" i pulled his face down. "you so cute" i smiled leaning up kissing him lightly.

"ight you makin' me wanna fuck you on this boardwalk" i smacked my teeth.

"so fucking horny. your sex drive 1000" i said pulling my phone out noticing the time. "come with me" i said pulling his arm

i brought him down the stairs but stopped him at the last step.

"shoes off. there's sand" he chuckled sliding his shoes and socks off. i did the same before we made our way to where the water was. it was low tide so i didn't really care about getting my feet wet.