Chapter 1

Hiya guys! What's up? I'm really excited that I'm up and writing again, I haven't touched a keyboard in a while. I'm really really happy you guys are digging the story so far, we absolutely adore when you guys comment and vote and everything. So yeah, thanks guys :3 P.S. to the person I'm dedicating this to, I know you said you liked Jess. This chapter is for you <3 Also the picture attached is Jess himself. Sooo. Yeah.  ~YaGirlYeahGirl

________________________

 Mike's POV

        I say goodbye to my brother when we approach the school doors. "Huh?" he asks in confusion, tiling his head. "You're not coming in?"

        Shaking my head, I lean against the brick wall that accompanies the doors. "I'm waiting for Tony to get here."

        My brother raises an eyebrow. "Michael Fuentes waiting in the cold for someone? Man, Tony has you whipped." 

        I smirk and reach across to hit his shoulder. "Shut up." Even though I could feel the heat making its way to my cheeks.

        "Like you wouldn't do the same for Jaime." I shoot back. I get a tongue stuck out at me, but not a disagreement. Noted.

        At that he leaves and I'm left to look at the students entering the building. I shake my head, doesn't Hollywood make it out that everyone in California is hot? Well, I think this school didn't get the memo. I shove my now cold hands into my pockets, my heart beating harder than it normally does. Why do I feel nervous right now? I'm just waiting for Tony.

        A pang hits my stomach. Tony. Even the thought of his sets me off. Shit. Maybe he does have me whipped. I can't help it.

        Just as the thought of him crossed my mind I look up to see him approaching school on his board, his hair and clothes rustling in the breeze. A smile hangs on my face without me even noticing, and by the time he's up the stairs and a few feet from me, I couldn't act nonchalant anymore.

        "Hey," he says simply, a small grin forming on his face.

        "Hey." I say back before I step forward and hug him. His body is warm against mine, I honestly didn't want to let him go. 

        Too much time passes for the normal amount of hugging, and I feel a pat on my shoulder blade. "Haha, you must really wanna hug me." he says.

        At that I snap out of it and pull back. "What? No, I was just stealing your body heat. It's cold out here."  knowing damn well that was the lamest lie ever.

        Tony chuckled again. "You don't have to be embarassed, I wanted to hug you too." There my face goes again with that stupid smiling thing.

        "Did you really wait out here for me?" he asked. I nodded. "In the cold?" 

        "Yeah, but it'd be great if we could get out of it now." I say. 

        "Oh, right, yeah, let's get inside then." Tony grins as he opens to door for me.

        When we're both inside I look him up and down, unsure of what to do with him. Do I hold his hand? Is that what normal couples do? To hell if I would know, I've never been a gentleman before. Would it be too much to wrap my arm around him? Shit, I'm thinking about this too hard.

        "Everything okay?" the tall boy asks, noticing that I've been staring too long.

        "Yeah, yeah, I just, I've never been polite before. Can I- Can I hold your hand?" I ask quietly.