Prompts

Hello! You must be wondering why this is not a chapter and all I have to say is sorry because life is not daijobu right now and I'm not daijobu either. When writing one-shots I expected for myself to at least do decent, but what I didn't account for was my own hesitation and insecurity to interfere. Oh, I'm 100% going to write one shots for JoQueen, I've dedicated my life to this so far, but I think in order for me to start getting used to this and start getting a control of my emotions, I should start writing ideas that don't come from me.

So, here is my request. Please send JoQueen prompts that you'd like for me to write. I'll tag you once the one-shot is done and I'll post your name under the prompt to give you credit. Once I think I got my head in the game, I'll start writing my own ideas. If you have precise details you want for the prompt then you can message me privately.

Of course, there will be an exception.
NO:
18+ Content (Once I and everyone else are older then it might be considered)

I think this is everything. Feel free to send me some prompts and I'll try to get started right away. If I later need help then I might just ask someone to beta read my work and have some feedback to make me improve.