a lil bit bout me

hey, wassup.  first off, i wanna say:  love yourself and others will love you.  

that quote has helped me through the toughest things.

  I want to start off by telling you guys some stuff about me.  

  My name is MJ. I'm not going to say my age for personal reasons.  My birthday is January 28th.

 I enjoy skateboarding, playing video games, and rap.  Some of my personal favorite video games are: GTA V five, Call of Duty Warzone, Tom Clancey's, Minecraft, and Fifa.  Sometimes I'll play scary Roblox games with my friends so we can be stupid and have a fun time.  If you wanna add me, I play on Xbox.  My user is: SleepyRöse31  My Roblox user is IAmMj23  (i think) My Fortnite user is SleepyRose31(If i change any of them i'll go and edit this)  

For sports, I used to play soccer when I was little because my family is Hispanic and we are HUGE soccer fans.  When I was 10, I tried out for the academy team but ended up not wanting to be on the team cause soccer girls are a different breed of disrespectful and ion mess with that.  During the tryout, when we were practicing defending, my head was hurting so I wasn't really running as much, then this one girl goes "You know you're supposed to be defending right?"  She said it in the sassiest white girl voice that I got mad and when it was her turn to be goalkeeper, I aimed right for her face.  (I was a very hot-headed kid, still kinda am haha) 

I quit soccer because the way girls play it is stupid.  I find it a good thing I quit cause then I took up horseback riding.  I loved it and still do.  I currently do show jumping but I really wanna try out cross country.  But it's hard to find land for that stuff in Atlanta.   I enjoy Basketball even though I'm kinda dookie at it.  I also like football.  I'm telling you, when i was in elementary school I dominated flag football.  

The music genres that I enjoy are Rap, Hip Hop, and R&B.  My favorite artists are XXXTENTACION, Juice WRLD, Ski Mask the Slump God, Trippie Redd, Khalid, YNW Melly, King Von, Pop Smoke, and more.  

My favorite songs at the moment are The Light - Juice WRLD, Adore You - Juice WRLD, Demon Time - Trippie Redd & Ski Mask the Slump God, and more.

Other hobbies I have are drawing, painting, reading, and I love exploring mostly abandoned places. not by myself tho I'm not crazy, aka white. (it's a joke ppl)

I'm not great at drawing, maybe i'll post a pic of something i drew later on.

I'd say im ok at painting. 

I do most of the reading on this app.  But I would recommend the Six of Crows duology to anyone who wants an action, drama, comedy, mystery, fantasy, literally-every-genre-there-is kind of book.

Exploring.  I love Exploring.  Shout out to Sam and Colby.  When first started exploring back in 2017 I think that is when I started too.  They've inspired me to do most of the exploring I do today.  Also, shout out to my best friend me and her have gone on some crazy explorations together.  Should I write about one of those in the future?

That's mostly all I can think about right now.  If I think of anything else I want you to know about, i'll come back and edit it in.  Thanks for reading. <33