Tellign Renne and Phil part 1

(i was gonna make this chapter a long one but after seeing Breaking Dawn :red dawn and realizing that it was over i had to at least put out something up. I know it has taken me a very long time to upload and all but i was busy with school. Hopefully you all understand and will enjoy this chapter love you all. Please go comment and vote. Thanks)       

As we road along in the car on the way to the airport I began to get nerves and think of all the bad that could happen if we told Renee but we couldn’t just not tell her when she wanted to visit in a couple of months what would we say then? Edward sensed my stress and grabbed my hand and began to make small circles with his thumb. This act seemed to calm my nerves as it always did, which I was thankful for.” Bella love what’s the matter?” Edward asked as he parked the car. Before I knew it he was at my side of the door helping me out of the car .I am just so worried what if my mom doesn’t except the news?, what if she thinks I am making a bad chose?, Edward what………..?” my words where cut short when I felt smooth hard lips come crashing down on mine, But to soon Edward pulled away. Edward laughed at my protest,” Bella love we have to go your mom and Phil are getting off the plan now and should be looking for us in about 2 min. but I tell you what later to night when we get ready for bed you can kiss me as much as you want how that sound?” Edward asked. I thought about it and I guess that was alright but not before I got one more kiss. I snuck a quick kiss and took off to the arrival lounge I had just made it inside and had spotted Renee and began waving when I was swept of my feet. “Ahhh I screamed and began laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee on myself. Edward was laughing saying aha got ya! When out of nowhere I began crying for no reason at all I was so stressed I guess I just broke and the baby didn’t like that because the baby began to move around and kick a lot and I began rubbing my stomach trying to calm the baby but it wasn’t working which wasn’t helping at all. Edward put me down and said Bella? Bella baby I’m sorry, did I hurt you? Is the baby ok?” he pulled me into an embrace and I cried all my worries away. Or so I thought when Renee finally reached us she said “bells what’s wrong?” and I switched embraces I was in an embrace that I didn’t want to be in. I took deep breath and pulled myself together” I’m fine mom I was just happy to see you “! I lied and right when I said those words I felt like I was the happiest person alive I began to bounce and smile as big as Charlie did when he found out the news. “Bella dear are you all right my mother asked me as she felt my for head to see if I was sick. Have you gain some weight dear? She asked as she looked me over. Well looks like we need to go to the gym and work out this week.” She said as she got closer to me and reached out to smooth the dress back to see how much “weight” I had gain Edward grabbed my mother’s lounge and saved me from all the attention saying “oh well will you all follow me this way the car is parked just a little walk away.” And my mother turned around and I moved away so she wasn’t as close to me. We made small talk on the way out of the airport and to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had finally reached the car and where getting in I sat in the front and Renee sat behind me and Phil behind Edward. I didn’t sit in the back with Renee for the fact that when I sat down you could see my stomach better so to be safe I sat in the front. I was so nervous about having to tell Renee and Phil that I was pregnant. I just couldn’t see my mom being happy, all I could think of was the worse and I just was stressing out. Edward sensed my stress and put his hand in mine. I really was a nervous reck but I began to calm down at Edwards touch and so did the baby because it stopped squirming and bumping my bladder causing me to have to use the bathroom. “Edward honey” I said “Yes love “he responded” I have to go to the bathroom.” As I said that Edward began to speed up a little bit more and before I knew it we were pulling up to the cottage. I heard a gasp, which belong to Renee. As Edward came around to help me out of the car and renne and Phil got out the car Renee said “this is your home?” I turned and said “yes it is thanks to esme and the rest of the Cullen’s.” I smiled at my mom and then took her hand in mine. I lead her into the living room and told her I would be back as I walked down the hall to the bathroom in our room. I took the much need time after I finished using the bathroom to splash some water onto my face and a mumble so encouraging words to myself as I was walking out of the bathroom and down the hall I heard Edward asking my mother and Phil what they would like for lunch. I walked around the corner and went to sit down when I remember that if I sat down my secret to my parents would be reviled. So I just stood next to Edward and waited for him to show us the way to the dining room table. We all sat down and ate, except for Edward using the excuse that “he was still full from this morning breakfast”, which we did have a big breakfast so he wasn’t lying too much but I mainly, eat all of that. “So Bella “ my mom said breaking the silence “ what have you been up to latterly?” finishing up my food I stood up and put my plate in the sink washing it quickly. “ nothing really just resting after a long day of shopping “ I said trying not to give too much away to them yet.” Well you all if we could all move into the living room, I have something to share with you all.” I said walking in front of everyone standing in front of the fire place as renne and Phil sat down. Edward came and stood next to me giving me an encouraging smile, I looked from Phil to my mom and began.” mom…… Phil…. I ummm I ummm just wanted to ummm,” I looked over at Edward who was wondering if I was ok and from the look on his face I wasn’t doing too well. “breath Bella, breath Bella” Edward instructed, I took in a deep breath and all at once said,” Mom I am pregnant” knowing Renne she never missed a word you said she stood up looking me in the eye and then she began to move closer. She pulled my dress closer to me touching my stomach and on cue the baby kicked. I looked up to see my mom with tears in her eyes, so you’re saying I am going to be a grandmother?” “Yupp that what I’m saying” I said scared of what would happen next and instead was surprised. She pulled me into to a hug and I had to remind her not to tight” to be careful of the baby” next I was pulled into a hug by Phil and then Edward was pulled into one by both my mom and step dad.