a baby or not ?

Epov

As I was talking to Carlisle with Emmett next to me I saw Alice getting up and as our eyes connected I asked Alice what was wrong see was sing old McDonald do fast and over and over that I knew she was hiding something form me.she slipped up and I saw Bella faint and esme in shocked and before I knew it I was on the floor trying to get Bella to wake up. “Bella..... Bella baby please wake up?!" I would have been crying f it where possible and so would Carlisle. I vaguely remember esme begin taking out of the room as I picked up Bella and took her to our room laying her down on the bed and crying over her stilled body that I knew was just uncontiens it still hurt to think that Bella was even gone form me for just a little while. I heard Alice say Edward it’s going to be ok Bella should be waking up in 5 min.

~5min later ~

It had been almost the longest wait of my life for Bella to wake, finally she began to stir a little before her had shot down to her stomach and I hear " mama you’re ok ?!" if I could faint I would of right then and there but I just put it off and went back to helping Bella sit up. “Bella baby what happen? Are you alright? What did the test say?! Bella smiled and pated my check and said , " Edward one question at a time yes I am fine I just guess I got so worked up over what is going on with me that I fainted. And I don't know what the test said I fainted before I could read it." I heard Carlisle saying esme was ok now and checked esme mind to see what made her go in to shock but all I got was esme signing hey soul sister in her head. (Lol that's the song I'm listing to so what the heck) that was esme favorite song and she always sang it when she wanted to hide something from me. I was wondering why Alice and esme where acting so strange. “Bella love why don't we go to the cottage and let you rest some ok?" “Edward I don’t feel like walking please carry me.' Bella said as she wrapped her arm around my neck and we began to leave the house." we will be back later you all." I said as I ran out the main house to our cottage and into our bedroom." Bella love what’s wrong?" “I don’t know Edward I was just about to look at the test and I guess I was so scared that I fainted." there was a quite knock at the door when I was about to answer the door. “Bella love rest I will be right back I said as I set her on the bed and began to walk to the front door.{it’s me son Carlisle I just brought the pregnancy test over for you and Bella to look at in privacy.} Carlisle told me before I open the door in his mind. " well thanks you very much Carlisle Bella and I really thank you." your welcome song we didn’t look at it either not until you two come back over to the main house." Carlisle said and then he was on his way back to check on esme. As I walked back to the room I heard Bella lightly snoring and chuckled a little at how fast it took Bella to go to sleep. I walked over and tryed to wake her up." Bella, Bella love wake up." she stirred a little then open her sleep filled eyes." huuu what happen? How long was I sleep?" Bella asked as she sat up." no long love I was just coming to tell you Carlisle dropped off the test for use to look at and said no one looked at it yet so we could find out for our self-first." Edward honey I fill all dirty and sticky can I have a bath before we look at the test?" sure love anything for you Bella." I told Bella as I helped her up and in to the bathroom to start the bath water." Edward come here Bella purred as I turned around to see Bella had striped to her lace blue bra and panties. and may I say she did look very sexy  in the color blue and she knew it by the way she was looking at me as if daring me to come over and ravage her body. In a very husky voice I said," Bella no not know, not until we know if you’re pregnant or not ok love?" Edward pleases" she purred as she walked over and began to unbutton my shirt leaving kisses where the buttons had once been. "Bella no we can’t" I said as I moved away shutting of the water and running into the room to get the pregnancy test." here Bella here check to see if your pregnant than we can’t do this but if you’re not we can do it all you want ok? Fine Bella said as she sat down on my lap and pulled the test out of the bag and we both looked at the test and Bella and I gasped.................................................

A/N yes I know I am evil and you want to kill me but don’t sorry it too so long I had a lot of stuff to do in and outside of school. I thank you all for commenting and waiting on my so dearly I will try my best to get another chapter out soon hope this one was ok comment and vote please it means a lot to me

 :)