Episode 8 Love is the Answer

It is very rare to find a lover with whom you can be entirely yourself from the beginning

It is very rare to find a lover with whom you can be entirely yourself from the beginning. It's even harder to find someone who will be tactlessly honest with you, and who you can trust. Someone who knows you better than you know yourself, and makes you act sensibly when you get carried away with your emotions. Someone who will be there at any time, who will help you recover from your mistakes, and who will always share your triumphs. Someone who will help guide you forward, but won't hesitate to turn back if you think you need to. A good friend would normally be this person. So how fortunate would it be to start a romantic relationship with someone who already possesses all of these qualities and who really knows you. Ozgur and Ezgi already have this and it goes way beyond any other relationship they have or have had in the past. In the midst of becoming very good friends they formulated a special bond and somewhere along the way, they gradually developed feelings for each other and ultimately, fell in love. The most valuable kind of love.

Against all odds, Ozgur and Ezgi were excited and happy to be together and they both felt the love that each of them had for the other. But at the same time they were both hesitant and scared about revealing their own romantic feelings towards the other because they didn't want to jeopardize their amazing friendship.  But despite their fears, they were determined to find out where the other one stood before revealing their own true hearts.

And they intended on finding out in the same manner they always used, by playing a game. But this time, it would be a game Ozgur had taught Ezgi only just a few days prior.  It was about removing the layers of their protective barriers, one by one, each taking their turn until they bared each other's souls to each other.

So throughout the day, amidst the chaos of their mothers' abrupt appearances with their annoying agendas of splitting them up, they slowly started removing their metaphorical shields, one layer at a time, allowing them to gradually get closer and closer to the truth. And they used their special bond to do it. All they had to do was to share their day together and fate would take care of the rest.

From sharing their morning coffee together, to collaborating on their next moves in dealing with their mothers over chocolate, from opening up about their jealousy to sharing the responsibilities of their mistakes, from sharing an enjoyable joy ride together as a way to alleviate their stress to escaping to Ezgi's secret place that she was now ready to share, and from mentally devouring each other while sharing a giant sandwich to finally admitting their feelings about one another at the top of the city, overlooking the beautiful scenic views of the Bosphorus Bridge. They were able to trust one other and discovered that they both felt the same way about each other.

And once they did, there was no stopping them...they could finally let go of all their inhibitions, give in to their constant cravings for each other, and bare their souls, over a beautifully meaningful, fully gratifying, endlessly passionate kiss.

And then they were home, in eternal bliss.

Ozgur💘Ezgi