。:゚intro ゚:。

🎥

mark slouched his shoulder while he sat down, with some of his block mates on practical music. they're all busy with each other leaving mark out. not like he have business with them anyways. i mean, he's not close with them nor they're close to being friends. maybe acquaintances that never really.. talks? yep something like that.

he stirred his already melted ice cream as he waited for his life to become interesting, co'z it's pretty much, boring. he's used to his boring life but a little chaos wouldn't hurt right.

he had yet let out a sigh for the nth time but he heard the speakers inside the cafeteria go off,

"calling for the attention of senior student mark lee, from class 4-A, taking up practical music, majoring in song writing..."

mark's ears perked up as he heard those words. he eyed the speaker that was on the wall while he felt some of his block mates eye him.

"please proceed to the conference room."

mark clicked his tongue as he stood up and left the table.

he felt his steps get lighter as he started to brisk walk to the conference room.

when he got in front of the room, he knocked three times before entering. when he got in, he saw the principal, with six unfamiliar guys, who's already sitting on their respective chairs. he furrowed his brows as he familiarize all the six guys. well, five specifically was unfamiliar while he recognized the sixth male for being such a social butterfly.

he looked at the first guy on the left, he had a brown hair and small eyes. but he was looking onto nowhere while fiddling with his hands.

the next guy who was sitting on the right side of the first guy, pressed his lips into a thin line when they met eyes. he looked so done with what is happening.

the third guy that has a green hair, which mark found really odd, wasn't even paying attention and was playing games on his phone.

mark then proceeded to look at the next guy. the guy had an orange hair. mark squinted his eyes when the guy's facial features are small. his eyes, his nose, his mouth, well maybe not his head but yeah. the guy had a scary look as if he was disturbed from his sleep.