For The Better

*Phone ringing..

"YA!!! HYUN BIN WAKE UP!!!", said Choi Siwon.

"Hmm..", unconsciously replied him.

"YA!! 7 pm OK!", said Si won reminding him on his company's celebration.

"What's on 7 ??", he asked him.

"YAA!! It's my celebration!! I told you so many times and you still forgot.. OMG!!",

"Chill man.. I'm just joking.. jeez...", Bin chuckles.

.......

*Yejin's phone ringing.. 1x... 2x...3x..

"Jesus!!", she forcedly opened her eyes and answer the call.
"WHATT CHOI SI WONN, for goodness sake it is just 8 AM ON SUNDAYYY!!"

"YAAAA!! IT'S ME THE ONE WHO SHOULD GET ANGRYY!! NOT YOU!!", replied him.

"LATER 7 PM! PERIOD!!", he screamed.

"Let's see..", directly click the end call button.

"YA!!", his voice was heard just before she ended the call.

Then, she snuggle to the man beside her. Locking her arm on top of his abdomen and place her face to the crook of his neck. The man who previously had the same call responded her by placing his hand to her waist caressing her bare smooth silky skin and place her a kiss on the temple. People who didn't recognize them maybe think that they are married or at least in a serious relationship. But, the fact is they are not. No matter how much sex they did, kisses, hugs, or things that should be done by couple.. They deny it.. Why??

Time passed by really quickly, after that morning call, all they did was continuing their nap even until the afternoon time. Yes.. They had lot of rounds last night. No wonder they slept like there is no tomorrow.

Finally.. Bin woke up after the full 7 hours of nap. Still fully naked, he gently removed her hands and head from his body and walk off to the kitchen. 3 bottles of water had been drank by him, his throat feel like a desert and he just regained his energy after drinking this water. Gosh!! What have they done last night??

Suddenly, he felt her arms embracing him from the back and placed her head on top of his broad back muscles. So, unsual side of her. Being an 'independent and scary' woman, it's hard to see a clingy side from her.

"Mwoya.. What is going on with this woman..", while placing his hands on top of her.

"Hmm.. Is there something wrong?", Yejin replied still in sleeping voice.

"Yes.. It's you.. Hmm.. when can I get this clingy Yejin more often??", said in teasing voice.

"Ish..", she pulled off her hands out of him and went to the refrigerator left him behind her.

Of course Bin who can't understand her after-sex glowing took no chance to return back hugging her and place his head on top of her shoulder. Hm.. the flower scent of her hair felt like heaven.

"What..", she asked him while still searching what she wants to eat.

"Yej.. We can do it more often you know..", he said after placing kiss on her nape.

"Hmm.. what are you talking about?", she said.

"Rounds of sex, I want to see more clingy Yejin..", said Bin whining.

Yejin turned back and flick his head for what he said.

"Who said I'm being clingy!!", she said.

"Ish!! Whatever!! Hurry up, Siwon must be torturing us if we late.", Bin said while massaging his head.

"I'm taking the shower first!", while running to the bathroom before Bin could use it.