"Maybe you should confessed to her today" Mina said taking a sip from her tea.

"I'm really not sure if I can do it. Like I said, she might reject me"

"Ara ara, don't over think things Ms. Sana. I'm sure things would turn out fine. I'm sure of it." She reassuringly said to me

"What really bugs me right now is that how are you okay with it? I'm like literally stealing Y/n away from you guys." I said clutching the hem of the table clothing

"Well, it depends. The question is, are you really gonna steal Y/n away from us?"

"Of course not" I quickly answered

"That's good to know. And for the first question, I'm totally fine with it. I just find it really boring to have that typical romance cliché about only two people in a relationship, you only live once right? So why not make it different and unique and make it four people in a relationship? Its not like we're hurting other persons, right?"

She definitely blows my mind away speechless from her words. No wonder she's a top student in the school.

She could really make a great philosopher one day.

I smiled at her "Yeah, you're absolutely right" I said while nodding my head at her

We both giggled to ourselves and finished our cup of tea.

"So its settled then, you're gonna confessed tonight" she said, as she looks at herself in her little mirror.

"I'm still nervous though" I said wiping the visible sweat on my palms.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna help you" she said as she grabbed my hand and left the café.

***

We arrived at Y/n's apartment with a couple of shopping bags at hand. Looks like Mina really wanted to help me and for this confession to be a complete success.

"Looks like they aren't home yet" Mina spoke up as she inserted the key I gave her.

"How did you know?"

"Oh, Momo texted me. She also said they had a great and fun time together" she said to me with a mischievous smile on her face.

I wonder what she meant with 'Great and fun time'?

We went inside and prepare all the necessary things needed.

Mina came up with the plan of a dinner date confession. She went to the kitchen and prepare some delicious dinner for both Y/n and I, while I head to the bedroom and dressed myself.

3rd Person POV:

After Mina had prepared the food for the said dinner date, she went to the bedroom door to call out for Sana, but she surprisingly found out that the door is unlocked.

Without further ado, she went inside only to find Sana's perfectly shaped and naked ass facing at her direction, with her pink, luscious and well trimmed pussy.

"Whoa" she unconsciously muttered making the naked senpai yelp at the sudden intrusion.

"M-Mina? W-what are you doing here?" Sana yelp trying her best to cover her big bouncy breast with her arms with the other covering her womanhood. She was blushing madly for the penguin who witnessed her bare naked body.

"Sorry, I should have knock but, I got to say, you have a pretty nice body" Mina never felt so awkward and dumbfounded for her to witnessed such scenario and putting herself in a tight spot.