Chapter 16

"Sono kokoro"

(That heart)

Sana's POV:

"Oh? Hontou ni?" Mina said expressionless, acting surprised but her calm state gives it off. It seems that she expected it from me and had already anticipated it.

She gently puts her cup back down the table. We are currently having a tea from a café downtown.

"So? Is that all you have to say?" I asked, bewildered by the emotionless expression in front of me. She hummed in response

"Is there should I say more?" She asked, more like a retort.

Come on Sana, where did your professionalism go?

I cleared my throat "Are you okay with it? Aren't you angry or something?"

"Why would I?" She leaned back to her seat while crossing her legs "For a normal person yes, but our relationship with Y/n is different, its not something that you would see everyday" I agree, this... is one of a kind relationship

It is so wrong yet it felt so right at the same time

"Does Y/n already know about this?" She asked

I hung my head low "No. I'm afraid that she might~"

"reject you?" she finished as if she had read my mind, I slowly nod my head.

Yes, I'm in love with Y/n, and I just told Mina about it. I didn't love Y/n sexually, but the past two weeks together in her apartment made me realize that she can be the one I can spend the rest of my life with. Knowing her relationship to Mina, I decided to just spill the beans to release this heavy feeling in my heart.

Mina propped her elbow on the table, with her palm supporting her chin "Ms. Sana, I have a question and I'm gonna make it simple for you. You only got two choices. Do you love Y/n that much? Yes or yes?"

I found her choices odd but what I found more odd is that she doesn't seem to let me bail out on this one, more like she's luring me in more.

I blinked my eyes multiple times at her "Uh... yes? Yes of course I love Y/n"

She leaned back to her seat again after I said that and chuckle a bit "wah... this is so crazy" she mumble looking at the cars passing outside. "I can't believe we fall for the same girl" she giggled, showing her gummy smile.

"Not only the typical love triangle, but a damn square" she controllably laughed, bringing her head down to the table with her shoulder jerking up and down from laughter.

Wait? What? Square?

I stared at her laughing figure "Wait... I don't understand. You mean there is..."

"Eh? You don't know?" She slowed down from laughing, regaining her breath "First, it was just two, now there's three of us, me, you and Momo-chan"

Momo?

"You mean her..."

"Best friend? Yes, her" I was taken aback from what she just said.

Now there's three of us who have fallen in love with Y/n.

"I... I don't know what to say" I admitted

"Yeah I know right? Pretty crazy if you ask me. I really don't know what to say at this point."

Silent ensued between us, until Mina decided to break it.