𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

april 2nd, 2020

april 2nd, 2020

kinsleybrooks ...

swipe

liked by seaveydaniel, nickelodeon and 482, 130 others kinsleybrooks happy birthday daniel! (don't slide)view all comments

kinsleybrooks happy birthday daniel! (don't slide)
view all comments

seaveydaniel great now i don't want to eat my cake
kinsleybrooks i told u don't scroll 🤬

audreyrey ur lucky u posted this after he was surprised
kinsleybrooks yeah❤️

corbynbesson okay but your adorable 😭😭
kinsleybrooks so are you :))

wdwupdateroomog yeah ik it's daniels bday and all but let's not forget the fact that corbyn and kinsley are dating

"surprise!" everyone yelled at once audrey and daniel walked into the house. kinsley told audrey earlier that day to take daniel out for the whole day while everyone else set up a party for him.

"don't everyone scare me like that again" daniel smiled and hugged everyone, "i'm guessing you and audrey planned this whole thing out" daniel questioned as he hugged kinsley.

"yep, you know together we can be the dream team" kinsley chuckled as daniel smiled, walking over to the next person, "boo!"

"ah!"

"corbyn matthew besson, why must you always scare me! next time i'll be throwing hands" kinsley sternly told him, "i'll make sure to have padding"

they both began talking a little bit once jelena yelled out, "come on guys! it's time to party!" music turned on and they all began dancing. they invited quite a few other people like, jc, kian, crawford, nezza, corey (let's pretend he's here💙🕊) and basically the 21 crew.

"hey bea, let's take some pictures outside with the cake please!" kinsley whispered to bea, "oh my gosh let's go"

kinsley tiptoed to the fridge and took the cake out and went out the back door and went by the trees. beatrice quickly snapped some pictures and they back inside and kinsley placed the cake where it belonged.

she sat on the couch and posted the picture to instagram when bobby came over to the girl, "kinsley right?" he asked and she nodded her head.

"come on, corbyn wants to dance with you and you could dance with us" kinsley smiled and got up, walking over to crawford, corey, bobby, kian, jc, and corbyn beginning to have a great time when the door suddenly opened.

"hey! you guys started without us?" jake shouted, "trap house is officially here!" sam called out.

basically trap house is, jake, corey, colby, sam, katrina, tara, devyn, cassie, xepher, kevin, reggie you know?

after a couple of hours, the party began to die down and people began leaving. kinsley got all her stuff and was about to leave when audrey stumbled over to her.

"hey kinsley, i have to go and do something so could you take daniel to his apartment? he's really drunk and stay with him till i get there?" audrey asked, "yeah sure"

kinsley went over to daniel, "come on daniel. time to get you home..."

"ugh whatever"

AYANNA'S NOTE . . . . ! 🦋

hi, sorry for not updating,
school is too much for me😭😼

also rip to chadwick🕊🤍🥺

next chapter will probably be short