Team or Friends?

Instead of being on Argentina's team Oikawa is on Japans

Oikawa's Pov

After Iwaizumi drove me home he watched TV with me for a while before making his way to the guest bedroom to go to sleep. That was around 10. I rolled over to face the clock, noticing it was now 2:35 in the morning.  let out a deep groan, due to the fact that I haven't been able to fall asleep. I looked at the picture of us on the wall. It was the only thing I never took down. We looked so happy, arms wrapped around each other in a warm embrace, sweat dripping from our face and hair, smiles plastered across our faces. Its was our last high school game and even though we should have been sad, we where so happy to play with each other one last time. But then he was gone.

I rolled out of bed and shuffled into the guest room, Iwa-Chan was peacefully sleeping on the left side of the queen sized bed. I slowly and carefully climbed into the right side and tried to refrain from cuddling up to him. His face was as strong and handsome as ever. I let my eyes wander around his face, landing on a small scar on his cheek, on he had gotten defending me in high school that I distinctly remember chewing him out for. I let my hand shakily close the distance between us as I ran my finger over the mark. "Stupid Iwa-Chan." I scolded quietly, "Always protecting me..."

"Well look what happened when I wasn't around,  Shittykawa." He replied softly as his eyes fluttered open.

"Oh I didn't mean to wake you," I stuttered out as I pulled my hand away, "I'm sorry.."

"Don't be," He softly smiled, "I wasn't asleep."

"Why not?" I asked

"I was listening to make sure you didn't run off to do anything stupid." He reached over and ruffled my hair, "You should get some sleep though, you look exhausted,"

"Okay..." I gave in, "But can I sleep in here with you?"

Iwa-Chan thought it over for a few minutes, "Fine." He finally said, turning to face away from me, "But don't get too close the Aliens might think we are dating."

"So what if the Aliens think we're dating Iwa-Chan?" I bickered, a small spark of joy fluttering back to me, but just for a second.

"They would be mad at you for not picking them." he simply replied, still not facing me.

"Lier!" I exclaimed, "They would be jealous because my Iwa-Chan is so strong!"

He let out a small chuckle, "Good Night Shittykawa."

"Good nigh Iwa-Chan." I laid on my back, looking up at the ceiling. It had been years since I had seen Iwaizumi. Why had he come back into my life now? Why not sooner? Before I got so bad? But most importantly why did I feel a little better and a little safer laying next to him? About all  I did know was I still wanted to disappear but for some reason he didn't want me to. I started watching the ceiling fan spin around, and around, and around, just trying to get my mind off of the mess that I am. I looked over at Iwaizumi every once and a while, just to make sure he was asleep.

-

-

-

I'm not sure exactly when, but at some point I actually managed to doze off, this was the first time I had fallen asleep before the sun was up in months. I slowly opened my eyes to see the sun peaking threw the curtains.  I soon realized there was a hand on my arm, gently shaking me awake, "Good morning Trashykawa."