Chapter 6

Next morning shivi woke up gloomy as she was missing angad, she checked her phone and saw a message from angad " hey sweetheart, I have checked in hotel, will take to you once I'm free, take care, and miss me as much as you can... And yes I love you and badly missing you"

She smiled and dropped him a text" Good morning husband, yes I will take care of myself but also take care eat on time, will be waiting for your call. Miss you..

She then went and got ready, once she reached the dining area she was surprised to see her parents" mumma" she ran and hugged her mother tightly, everyone smiled seeing the love of a mother and daughter then she turned and hugged her father. " aap log subha subha yaha sab thik hai na, bhai nahi aaya"
Sujata said" Humne bulaya beta, I know tum thoda sad thi angad ke jane ke wajah se so i thought ki... Shivi went and hugged her MIL"thank you so much" sujata smiled and said "betiya kabhi thank you nhi bolti, woh sirf order deti hai samjhi"

Once everyone was done with their breakfast, the driver came and said, sir car is ready
Shivi asked" dad are you going anywhere? "
Not me, but you are definitely going somewhere"
Huh.. Where and why, did I do any mistake? "
' no child you did nothing, just a surprise for you
S: surprise for me..
R: yes, and here is your bag which is completely ready.
S:but
K: don't think so much, its a gift from all of us to you both. Here is your ticket to London.
Shivi was shocked to react to it.
Su: yes beta, ap log ki abhi abhi shaadi hui hai sath Rehne ke badle aplog alag raho aise thodi na ho sakta so hum sab ne socho this will be the best thing.
Shivi went and hugged sujata and said: thank you so much but it was not needed
M: see dad maine toh pehle hi kaha tha ki it's not needed, shivi leave it tum rehne do yeh London ka chakar
S: Arre nahi nahi, Meine aisa thodi na kaha, shivi realised what she said and looked down in embarrassment.
Su: stop teasing her mayank.  Chalo its getting late, London mai humara driver tumhe receive kar lega Airport se.

Everyone went to drop shivi at the airport. She hugged everyone and  went to the check in counter. But the crew over there stopped her and said that her jet is ready to take off and asked her to follow them, shocked was an understatement when she went inside the jet, she loved every it of it.

LONDON
As told by sujata their driver mark was at airport to receive her.
She sat at the car and asked mark
S: can you please tell where angad is?
M: boss is at office.
S: can you please take me there
M: sure ma'am
S:Mark stop calling me mam you can call be shivi
M: yes ma'am 🙂
The drive to the office was quick. Once they reached the building shivi asked: angad's office is in which floor
M: this entire building belong to him, he sits on the 40th floor and above that is a penthouse where he stays most of time.
Shivi acknowledged the same moved forward to the reception area.

Reception : how can I help you mam
S: actually iam here to meet angad
Recp: do you have an appointment
S: unfortunately no
Their conversation was interrupted by angad's voice
A: Maria can you please call  Mr Clark and reschedule the meeting for tomorrow as I have an urgent call to attend.
Maria: sure sir, and sir this lady wanted to meet you.
Angad then shifted his gaze from maria to the shivi, he froze for a couple of seconds,
A:shivi.. He just hugged her as soon as she realised that shivi was actually standing in front of her.
It was such a sudden hug that shivi could not cope up with it, her eyes fell towards maria who was surprised to see her boss hugging some random girl

S: angad, sab dekh rahe hai please.
Angad left shivi and turned towards maria and others and said she is my wife shivi, shivi blushed at his introduction.
Everyone greeted her and angad took her to his cabin.

As soon as angad reached his cabin, he called his secretary and asked her to not to disturb until very urgent.
Shivi's was exploring the view from his office near the window, when she felt angad hugged her from behind,she was shooked but soon composed herself and relaxed in his arms.