Let The Judging Commence❕

Both judges and participants are expected to read through till the end!

Even though we've answered many queries left in the comments and additionally posted a Q&A chapter, there are still those persons who do not quite understand their roles and those who failed to read through keenly or read at all.

Henceforth, we do not expect anyone to pm us to ask anymore questions unless we've yet to address that particular topic.

Anyway, as we've stated before, judging will begin today and end on the 15th of September. Since no one objected to that, we assume you are all in accordance. Therefore, we do not expect judges to send the results behind time. Please ensure that it is sent on the set date.

As you know, there are two judges for each genres. Both judges will be required to judge all entries (3-5 chapters of each). The results should be sent in the format given in the chapter 'Judging Criteria' along with a review.

Please send the results by private message to this account(Grovel_b4_the_queen )

Or send by email: theinnovativeawards2020@gmail.com

Either way is fine.

*

If any judge has to exempt an entry because of lgbt or mature content, please state that when sending results. However, a judge can omit an entry for that reason only if they've stated that when applying. Otherwise, all entries must be judged.

Participants we are saying this to you the last time, if you have changed your username or book title, please inform us here>>>

If you do not do so, we will not be held responsible for your book not being judged.

Judges, if by tomorrow you find that you are unable to find an entry or a participant, please exempt them from your judging list. But please state that when you send in results.

Additionally, a few judges has complained about participants who have not followed the rules. Everyone of you must know that following your judge is mandatory. They are using their time to judge your stories and help you improve. Please show a little appreciation.

If you are one of those persons who have not followed their judge, please do so now. Otherwise, points will be deducted for violation of rules.

To make things easier, here are the judges for each genre.

1) ROMANCE
-dorkynerd21
-Selsha_07

2) FAN FICTION
-AesTaeChic
-mak_reawaken

3) HUMOUR
-annieneeedsausername
-xvpizzalov

4) TEEN FICTION
-annieneeedsausername
-aksgiri

5) GENERAL FICTION
-Me_Raghavi
-LyraSerpens

6) ACTION/ADVENTURE
-dorkynerd21
-inspiredpsyche

7) HORROR/PARANORMAL
-Birdsongfuzz
-Grovel_b4_the_queen

8) LGBT+
-Fujoshiiiiiiiii
-awkwardace0804

9) VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF
-CelesteDeMaria
-annieneeedsausername

10) MYSTERY/THRILLER
-artsylivia
-Neecole_E

11 ) POETRY
-naddukijaan
-xvpizzalov

12) SHORT STORIES
-praan_kp
-Grovel_b4_the_queen

13) FANTASY
-inspiredpsyche
-Teen_Fun

14) SPIRITUAL
-awkwardace0804
-puh_pie

15) HISTORICAL FICTION
-Selsha_07
-Disguised_writes

Judges please notify me if a participant doesn't follow you. That is all.

AS OF NOW,

LET THE JUDGING

COMMENCE!!!