Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Of course he's real and yeah, I mentioned about you a few days before. I'm not sure if he knows how you look like."

Halsey shrugged. "Well, I'm looking forward to it."

Namjoon wiggled his eyebrows. "What about you? Are you into anyone?"

Halsey laughed. "Nah, I'm good with loving myself."

Namjoon smiled. "Fair enough."

They chatted for a few minutes more before Namjoon realized that Halsey had a test the next day. Halsey reluctantly went back to Namjoon's room and sighed.

"I wish I could take a pill and learn all this stuff."

Namjoon smiled. "But you can't, so now learn and leave me at peace."

Halsey laughed. "Thanks, Namjoon. You're the absolute best."

"I won't say bes-"

Namjoon heard a commotion outside his door.

"Joon-ah! Joon, I swear if I find you studying-"

The door opened and Halsey and Namjoon saw Jin staring at them. Taehyung was close behind. He smiled and waved at Halsey. Halsey waved back. Jin looked between them with confusion.

"Jin Hyung? What are you doing here?" Namjoon finally asked.

Jin looked at Namjoon. He remembered why he was there. "More importantly, what are you doing here?"

"It's my home?"

Jin pulled out a chair and sat in front of him. "No, pabo. It's about why you're always cooped up in this room rather than going out."

Namjoon sighed. "I have a lot of work to do, Hyung. I'm sorry. I promise I'll come the next time."

Jin pouted. "You said that the last time, love."

Namjoon sighed and put his hands on his eyes. "I don't know."

Jin put an arm around his boyfriend. "Don't overwork yourself, Joon-ah. Relax and chill out sometimes! Come over to my home anytime!" Jin paused. "Ignore Yoongi though."

Namjoon laughed. "Sure thing, Hyung." He paused, "Thank you, for everything." He looked into Jin's face and stared for a while.

Jin broke into a smile. "What?"

Namjoon shrugged. "Nothing, just enjoying the view."

Jin's ears turned red as he leaned closer. As the distance between them was reducing, Taehyung suddenly shrieked.

"Ew! I did not sign up for this!" He clicked his tongue and walked away.

Jin and Namjoon suddenly realized that they weren't the only ones in the room. They jerked away from each other and blushed. Halsey was smirking. "Pity that Tae interrupted you guys."

Namjoon and Jin blushed harder than before. "Uh, Jin Hyung, this is um, H-Halsey."

Jin smiled and tried his best to talk properly. "The exchange student?"

Halsey was still smirking. "The one and only. To be honest, you look even better in person."

Jin stuttered. "I'm sorry, what?"

Halsey smiled warmly. "I wasn't sure you were real."

Jin laughed. "I'll take that as a compliment."

Namjoon looked impressed. "Well, someone's been practising their Korean."

Halsey laughed. "I've been trying my best." She looked between the couple and went back to her smug face. "I feel like I should leave-"