Mudbloods And Murmurs

Magsimula sa umpisa

     After finishing getting dressed, (M/n) began to head down, meeting up with the rest of the Quidditch players. 

    "Finally," Flint said, bringing the attention onto (M/n). "I was wondering when your sleepy arse was going to get down." A few let out snickers, as (M/n) began to mess with his (H/c) bedhead. 

      "Yare, yare, that's what happens when your sister starts to chase you everywhere with a bloody knife." Grumbled (M/n) as Flint laughed and slapped his back, making (M/n) launch forwards a bit. "Lighten up," Terence Higgs, another new chaser said, "Snape gave us a note to train both you and Malfoy." 

     Rolling his eyes, (M/n) began to walk ahead, as he grabbed onto his Nimbus Two Thousand, as the rest of the team, already have their brandly new Nimbus Two Thousand and One. 

"I still think it was an awful thing to regret the generous offer my father has made Black."

"Oh Fuck off Ferret."

****

    As they began to head into the field, (M/n) notice a crowd of red coming towards them. "Incoming..." He mumbled, as the one leading them, yelled. 

"Flint!" Wood, as he was now identified by (M/n), bellowed at the Slytherin Captain. "This is our practice time! We got up specially! You can clear off now!" 

       "Wonder what got his panties in a twist." (M/n) said to Draco, who started to cough, trying to hide the giggles that tried to escape him. 

"Plenty of room for all of us, Wood." Flint said back, as (M/n) noticed three girls had came over also. (M/n) than began to notice how there wasn't a lick of split of girls on the Slytherin team. Pouting, (M/n) decided to listen to this petty argument. 

     "But I booked the field!" said Wood, positively spitting with rage. "I booked it!" 

"Ah," said Flint. "But I've got a specially signed note here from Professor Snape. 

       'I, Professor S. Snape, give the Slytherin team permission to practice today on the Quidditch field owing to the need to train their new Seeker and Chaser.'"  

"You've got a new Seeker and Chaser?" said Wood, distracted. "Where?"

And from behind the six large figures before them came a sixth and seventh, the smaller boy, smirking all over his pale, pointed face. It was Draco Malfoy. 

While the taller of the two, was staring at them with a dead expression (S/t), diamond face. It was (M/n) Black. 

     "Aren't you Lucius Malfoy's son?" said Fred, looking at Malfoy with dislike. "And aren't you Lup Black's son?" questions George, as he stared at (M/n) with a hint of curiosity. "Funny you should mention both of their parents." said Flint as the whole Slytherin team smiled, with the exception of the slightly uncomfortable (M/n),   still more broadly. "Let me show you the generous gift they've made to the Slytherin team."

    All six of them held out their broomsticks. Seven highly polished, brand-new handles and six sets of fine gold lettering spelling the words Nimbus Two Thousand and One  gleamed under the Gryffindors' noses in the early morning sun.