Potion Master

"There. look."
"Where?"
"The tall kid, by himself."
"Oh, look!"
"It's Thor!"

Whispers followed (M/N) from the moment he step out of the dormitory the next day. People walking down the hallway scattered from upon seeing him. (M/N) was glad that they cowered away from him, not until a taller kid that had the Gryffindor robes, maybe 5th year?, was standing in front of his path. Looking up, he saw a sneering face staring back at him. The 5th year had pass shoulder length hair, that's blond, and he's buff too.

"And who, in the hell think you are?" The buff guy said to (M/N), making (M/N) cringe cause of how much spit is landing on his face.

"(M/N) Black." He bluntly replied. Scoffing, Thor grabbed the front of (M/N)'s robes, slamming him on the wall next to his right. "You think you can scare us cause your daddy is a murder?" Thor questioned him making some around the hall to crowd around them, thinking there's gonna be a fight. "Well," (M/N) began, as he snarled right back at him, "I am already making people cowered at the sight of me? What makes you think you can make ME cowered at the sight of YOU." As he said that, Thor let go of his robes, letting (M/N) land on his feet, but not before a right hook punch was thrown his way.

Falling to the ground, (M/N) notice how his nose started to bleed, "That better teach you a lesson, you murdering mutt." Spitting on him, Thor left, along with his friends, not before saying, "And tell that whore of a sister to stay at your house, maybe she can pleasure you instead.", leaving the crowd to laugh at (M/N)'s misery and unfortune, along with what Thor said about Loki.

Shakenly standing up, (M/N) turned to the still laughing crowd, "Maybe I should do the killing curse on you...." He growled out, making everyone who heard, go silent, before fleeing, but not one person. "(M/N)?" He heard a timid voice say.

Turning to find the source of voice, he only saw Neville looking at him in worry. Letting his expression go soft, (M/N) turned back and continued to go to Transfiguration.

Neville, seeing as he is leaving, hurried up to catch up to him. "What happened back there?" He questioned the taller male. "Some Gryffindor thought it would be a good idea to threaten me, cause of my father." (M/N) said, making Neville's eyes go wide. "Oh.." He said. When (M/N) heard nothing else from the smaller male next to him, he began to enjoy the silence.

As they were arriving to Transfiguration, (M/N) notice they were five minutes late, scoffing, he opened the door, noticing how Minnie wasn't there, but instead a tabby cat was on her desk. Scanning the room, he notice how Harry, and Ronald were glaring at him, and when (M/N) gave a glare back, Ronald gave a squeak, while Harry gave a harsher one back. Turning forward, he made eye contact with the tabby cat. "OK Professor Minnie, I know that's you." (M/N) said, making everyone surprise at how fast he knew that's Professor McGonagall, even Harry and Ron were surprise.

The tabby cat, known as Professor McGonagall, jumped off the desk, and transform back into the lady his mother knew. "Why are you late Black? And Longbottom?" She questioned them, only to notice the blood around his nose and a forming burse on his left cheek. "A person thought it would've been nice to fight me, Minnie." answered (M/N). "Who was it?" She questioned them, making Neville answer this time. "T-Thor Odinson." Surprising McGonagall. 

"Thor?" She questioned, thinking it couldn't been him. "Yeah, him." (M/N) said, as he began to walk over to an empty seat, next to the same busy haired Hermione. Neville on the other hand, sat in front of (M/N) next to someone he didn't care.

"Transfiguration is some of the most complex and dangerous magic you will learn at Hogwarts," she began to say. "Anyone messing around in my class will leave and not come back. You have been warned."