BATTLING DOUBTS

This is the first installment for Vencer Series.

You can also read some of my epistolary works in my first epistolary series entitled Connect Series especially if you're looking for some quick read, romcom and light chat seryes.

I. Clara: Connected
II. Cassie: Reconnected
III. Chloe: Disconnected

This story is still the raw version. I apologize for the grammatical and typographical errors that are present in the story. I'll try to get back at them as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

DISCLAIMER: Before proceeding, I am not in any way promoting or encouraging you to go to such sites or applications, this is a simple reminder that Codent is still fictional. Please keep in mind that using some online "dating/chatting" applications and websites in real life is quite dangerous. Although Codent is a fictional website and application, I specifically designed and thought of it as a friendlier and a lot more safer place for students to serve as their way to relieve some stress and to have someone to talk to. Don't try to go to those sites if you're not in the right and legal age yet, it is not as ideal as you think it is so please, always be careful.

Happy reading!

published | 09. 22. 20
finished | 09. 22. 20

© ayadeile 2020
All Rights Reserved

⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!