17- Go Faster, Your Highness

Start from the beginning

Harry's eyes saw what Niall had done before his ears could comprehend what he'd said.

"Ni I told you to stop biting your lip- wait what did you just say?"

Niall looked down between the two of them and almost gasped when he saw Harry's completely erect dick. But he composed himself and answered Harry's question.

"I said what wa-" Niall's sentence was cut off by Harry's lips being pressed to his own.

The kiss was rough and a bit rushed but Niall couldn't have it any other way.

In a few moments, Niall was backed up against the wall next to the balcony door and the pair continued to kiss hungrily.

Harry patted Niall's leg and the latter quickly understood, jumping into his husband's arms and locking his legs around his waist.

Harry continued attacking Niall's neck; licking biting and sucking. If Harry wasn't holding him, Niall was sure his legs would have given out by now.

Harry walked over to the bed and threw Niall down on it, quickly climbing on top and hovering over the blonde.

"You are so beautiful, god I lov-" Harry caught himself and instead ducked to kiss Niall.

He wanted to say it, he really did but in the heat of the moment was completely out of question. He didn't want Niall thinking he only said it to get between his legs.

So he shut his mouth.... for now.

"Can I?" Harry looked into Niall's eyes and asked, Niall nodding immediately.

"Please do something, it hurts." Niall whined and he chuckled, getting rid of his boxers.

Harry grabbed the lube that Louis had insisted that they carry and put it on the bed next to Niall's head.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" The Prince asked just to make sure.

"Yeah," Niall whimpered and brought his hand between his legs to palm away his almost painful urge.

Harry however, slapped Niall's hand away and coated his fingers with lube.

He quickly but gently stretched Niall until the blonde told him he he was ready then he coated his unsheathed length and pressed the head on his husband's entrance.

"Am I doing it right? Is this okay?" Harry questioned.

"I think so yeah." Niall panted.

"You think so?"

"Yes, Haz. I mean this is my first time so yeah... " Niall trailed off and Harry's eyes widened.

"You are a virgin!" He couldn't believe it but he felt even more special that Niall had decided to give his innocence to him.

"Yes I am, now enough with the small talk. It's getting in the way." Niall said.

Harry smiled in contentment and gently pushed his cock inside Niall. He stopped when the blonde hissed.

After Niall had adjusted, Harry continued pushing in slowly until he had bottomed out.

He waited a few minutes until he was given a go ahead by Niall and he started his thrusts, slowly. Picking up his pace when Niall asked him to.

"Go faster, your highness!" Niall moaned loudly and by the look on his face, Harry knew that he didn't even know what he'd said.

But it was all so damn hot and Harry was more than turned on.

"You are so damn tight, baby." Harry said, doing as Niall had requested and going faster.

Niall felt the familiar coil tightening in his lower stomach and he knew that he wasn't gonna last long. Especially because Harry had taken a hold of his member and was giving it special attention with his hand.