-Does he love you?-

No ones pov —————————————————
Izuku is on his way back to the dorms when he gets a phone call from his friends in America, but he isn't a cinnamon roll when it comes to them. Turns out it was all a dare by Ami Cole one of Izuku's friends. As soon as he got to the common room everyone was crowded around Bakugo's dorm, and he was the only one unaware of what was happening. As soon as He was up in the front of them all and Izuku saw something he couldn't believe they would do?! Iida tried to ask him what was wrong but It was to late He already barged in the room shouting *the picture* "How could you! I trusted you, but your just a dirty cheater!" The whole classed look at Him then at Bakugo and Kirishima with disgust the only ones who didn't care was Uraraka and Jiro. All they thought was good he deserves it.
Deku's pov——————————————————
After that hole scene I ran to my dorm while Kami and Hito were following me, but I locked my door just in time. After awhile of knocking I thing they went away because I don't hear anything. When they finally stopped I got on my phone to text Julius Stone my best friend he was always there for me when I was in America when the others couldn't visit me. 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈/𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍15 (Izuku)
P̲̅r̲̅i̲̅s̲̅o̲̅n̲̅N̸o̸p̸e̸11 (Julius)
S̑̈ȃ̈d̑̈𝓢𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽16 (Ami)
𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎s̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶28 (Frankie)
H⃨a⃨l⃨f⃨g̸r̸o̸u̸n̸d̸s̸59 (Breanne)
b̸a̸𝚍𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍t⃨y⃨ (Tyler)
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈/𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍15: wassup bitches!
b̸a̸d̸𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍t⃨y⃨: Zuku you idiot were not dumbass we know sums up
S̑̈ȃ̈d̑̈𝓢𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽16: Zuzu I hate to say, but shes right. How about you gets some rest and text and face time us?
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈/𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍15: I guess see you guys tomorrow!
"I'll just go and sleep in hito's room if kami isnt already there" I said to myself. I peaked my head out of my door and saw kami and hito sitting beside my door asleep. "Guys. Guys! Wake up and get in here." I whisper shouted to get their attention. "We're coming Deku" Hito said getting up Kami follows him.