Kaminari x Reader x Shinsou

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"You're dumb" You mumbled, obviously flustered, trying to ignore all the feelings you were having at that moment.

It was no secret that Shinsou and Kaminari were dating or at least people seen them as a couple, but they would both start flirting with you randomly or try to add you into their cuddling or other stuff. It was always really strange, but also flattering cause come on, theyre both super cute. Shinsou has that tired never slept in months kinda look, while Kaminari has that flirty poplaur boy kinda look, even if hes a goof ball. It could be embarrassing but they were your friends. You just assumed it was just mindless flirting or maybe just they liked to mess with you. Or they didnt want you to feel like the third wheel. But ether way you didnt mind.

But sometimes when you three are out, some people mistake you for one or both of their girlfriends. Not that your complaining and they never really correct anyone if they just assume that you are. And you didnt ethier, but only cause they didnt. You didnt wanna confuse anyone. When you were slightly confused yourself. They acted like your boyfriend even if you didnt have the title it was always nice to act or daydream that you were their girlfriend.

"Y/n, you're really warm" Shinsou mumbled into your back.

"Im sorry" You said slightly confused. "What do you want me to do about that?"

"Take off your shirt" He mumbled, But you pretended you didnt hear him. But Kaminari just snickered.

"Yeah, take off your shirt" Kaminari joked as his hand traveled down to the bottom of your shirt and playfully pushed it up a little bit.

"You guys are dumb" You mumbled not making eye contact with kaminari. But when he started making chicken noises. He was making fun of you, so you did the only thing that came to mind You slapped his cheek softly. Earning another laugh from him. Why did he think this was so funny.

"What you wanna see my tits or something?" you rolled your eyes.

"I do, I heard they're amazing" Shinsou laughed slightly.

"Heard? Who's telling you that?" You looked back at shinsou. Who just pointed to Kaminari. Your focus went back to kaminari who just laughed even more.

"Ive walked in on you changing too many times. But now lets show Shinsou."

"Fine, alright. Its okay. You two are gay anyways" You smirked as you took off your shirt and laid back down. You were once again facing Kaminari.

"Gay, yeah thats it." Shinsou mumbled as his lips touched your bare back, he kept on giving you small kisses. You couldnt help but arch your back pushing your body into Kaminari body.

What you didnt know was Kaminari was trying his best not to touch your chest. He was watching Shinsou leave small kisses on you. But what you three werent expecting was knocking on the door, before it flung open. There stood Mina and Jirou.

"Oh ho" Mina wiggled her eyebrows at you. "look like the love bird brought someone into their play time"

You were frozen, but Kaminari just tried to cover you, and Shinsou just gave mina a small glare.

"Sorry to break up the love fest but Erazer needs you Shinsou." Jirou spoke as her eyes kept going from you to Kaminari.

"Alright, tell him ill be there in a little bit" Shinsou mumbled clearly annoyed.

The two girls were quick to shut the door. You could finally relax. You could feel the embarrassment growing.

"Guess I gotta go." Shinsou mumbled into your back, but he wasnt moving his lips kept leaving tiny kisses. "Wish I didnt have to tho" He sighed as he sat up. He stared at the two of you. Before he handed you your shirt. "Cant have fun without me hear me."